6

☆ 6. Chapter 6: Frontal Abusefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6

It’s a bit strange to abuse Ye Ruxi head-on.

When she was at the dormitory office, she overheard the three roommates chatting and knew that Feng Tingting had liked Duan Mingxuan before, and she might still like him now.

But Duan Mingxuan just shouted her name with a loudspeaker downstairs in the dormitory last night and publicly confessed his love.

After she left, he already had a fiancée, and it should have been publicized by the dormitory aunt.

Under such circumstances, the two of them actually got together today and became sticky all of a sudden?

Strange as it was, Ye Ruxi would not go to the two of them to ask the reason.

That's not asking for trouble.

There happened to be a fork in the road here. There were two food streets. She turned into the other street, which was smaller and had less traffic.

Walk into a chain milk tea shop with a good reputation and have a cup of luxurious milk tea first, with all the toppings added.

There wasn't that much traffic in the shop here, and there were only two orders in front of Ye Ruxi. Soon, she got her share of milk tea.

Take a sip, it’s delicious!

Although it is not as delicious as exotic fruits, drinking milk tea is mainly about the feeling of drinking it!

Ye Ruxi decisively took out her mobile phone and said to the clerk: "Beauty, let's have ten more cups of luxury milk tea! There are also ten cups of strawberry pops, ten cups of mango pops, ten cups of freshly squeezed orange juice, and ten cups of kumquat lemonade. ..."

Finally added: "I want to take it back to treat my classmates to drink!"

The clerk asked with a smile: "Okay, beauty, do you want us to deliver it to your door?"

Ye Ruxi: "No, I will walk around for a while first. , come and get it later."

After paying, Ye Ruxi went out.

She walked to the chain fried chicken restaurant next door and did the same thing again, ordering the quantity for 50 people.

No matter how much the quantity is, it will be difficult for her to handle, and the ones made in advance will become stale if stored for a long time.

After booking all the snack bars that she thought tasted good within one kilometer, Ye Ruxi downloaded the APP, scanned the QR code to rent a two-seater electric shared car, and drove back to the entrance of the original milk tea shop.

Fortunately, when I turned eighteen, I applied for a driver's license and got it two months ago.

At this time, the milk tea is ready.

Cars are allowed to park for a while in the food court.

Ye Ruxi relied on the shared electric car to pick up the ordered food along the way, including milk tea, fruit drinks, fried chicken, stinky tofu, wontons, snail noodles, hot and sour noodles, beef ramen, Shaxian steamed dumpling noodles, octopus balls, Teppanyaki skewers...

Along the way, people occasionally asked Ye Ruxi how she bought so much food, but she spent most of her time with club activities.

Not far away is the university town. When students are engaged in class team building and club activities, there are many people buying and eating in large quantities.