2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 Recognizing the Master Island Spacefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2: Acknowledging the Island Space

Ye Ruxi said: "Just say: Duan Mingxuan, haven't you already had a fiancée? Why are you here to confess in public, you scumbag!" The

dormitory aunt looked at Ye Ruxi carefully and found that this With a bare face, the little girl was not inferior to the actress in the TV series she just watched, and was even a bit prettier.

Come to think of it, this is the person to whom the boy holding the loudspeaker outside expressed his love.

After hearing the lines Ye Ruxi asked her to say, she was immediately angry: "Okay! That brat outside already has a fiancée, how dare he come to eat such juicy cabbage? He was eating from the bowl and looking at the pot Yes, it’s so shameless. Bah!”

The dormitory aunt put away the mobile phone that had just brought up the payment code page, with a strong sense of justice: “Sister, aunt can’t accept your money. Everyone should help with this kind of thing. Handle! It is everyone's responsibility to spurn scumbags!"

Ye Ruxi held down her aunt's hand and said seriously: "Auntie, this matter may cause you trouble. I feel guilty if I don't give you the money. Please be sure. I have to accept it. Besides, my family's conditions are not bad and I have a lot of pocket money. Auntie, don't be polite to me."

After hearing what Ye Ruxi said, the dormitory aunt no longer insisted. If she didn't accept the money, , the little girl will probably always think about the debt owed to her, and the debt of gratitude is the hardest to repay.

Then the payment code is reopened.

Ye Ruxi transferred 500.

As soon as the money arrived, the dormitory aunt turned around and went into the bathroom to fill the bucket with water.

He also picked the dirtiest one among several brooms, went into the bathroom, and used the broom to clean the squatting pit several times.

Ye Ruxi, who was waiting outside, vaguely heard familiar voices coming from the stairs not far away, and she subconsciously hid behind the door.

Zhang Tong: "Hurry up, Ye Ruxi may have rejected Senior Duan, let's go and help and make peace with him."

Wu Menglan: "Huh, if she dares to refuse, I will pretend to fall down accidentally and give her Push Senior Duan hard! Then they will hug each other in public, even if it doesn't work!"

Feng Tingting: "Ah, wouldn't this be bad? What should Xixi do if she gets angry?"

Zhang Tong: "Think about it. Fifty thousand yuan. Besides, she is so stupid, just a few words of coaxing will be enough."

Wu Menglan: "Tingting, do you still like Senior Duan and don't want to encourage them?"

Feng Tingting: "I, I didn't, I had already I don't like Senior Duan anymore. Fifty thousand yuan is better!"

At this point, the three of them walked out of the dormitory door of Building 2. Ye Ruxi couldn't hear what they said next.

Ye Ruxi's face was cold, which was why she would rather spend money to find the dormitory aunt to help her come forward instead of going there herself, rejecting and exposing Duan Mingxuan face to face.

Duan Mingxuan made the battle a big one and brought many classmates and friends over to "help out". To put it bluntly, he wanted to use moral kidnapping and use the surrounding public opinion and booing to force Ye Ruxi to agree to his confession.