7

☆ 7. Chapter 7 Brother’s Awakening of Superpowersfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7: Brother Awakens His Superpower

When he arrived at a place where there was no surveillance, Ye Ruxi once again put all the shopping bags in the car into the space, tore off the band-aid on the camera in the car, and returned the car.

She was planning to go back to University A and completed the suspension procedures.

At this time, Shen Qingxu woke up in the island space.

Ye Ruxi then went back to the hotel first, staying in the same room as yesterday.

When she went out, she renewed her subscription for one day, because Shen Qingxu entered the room and never came out. If someone suddenly appeared outside, it would be better if others didn't check. Once they checked, they would definitely find the problem.

There are still several months before the end of the world, so it is better to keep a low profile. Who knows besides her and Shen Qingxu, are there any other rebirthers, time travellers, those who predict the future, or people who have awakened their powers in advance?

In the original text, or the eighth reboot, Jiang Nianwei is the auxiliary power "sense of fortune and misfortune" that awakened two months before the end of the world. She can know fragments of the future through dreams and can also sense treasures. After the global acid rain and zombie apocalypse came, she also awakened the wood power!

The world is such a big place, Jiang Nianwei is definitely not the only one with such special cases, or people who are blessed with good fortune.

But as long as there is a brain, they will wait for a while before they grow up, collect enough materials first, and make more preparations to improve their combat power and self-protection ability.

Back in the hotel room, Ye Ruxi sensed that Shen Qingxu came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and then entered the space.

Perhaps it is because Shen Qingxu drinks spiritual spring water every day and eats energy fruits and meats every now and then. His body has been nourished and slightly transformed by energy. It only took Shen Qingxu six hours to complete the awakening of his powers and cleanse his muscles. The dirt produced by pith cutting is also less than that of Ye Ruxi.

"Brother, what kind of power did you awaken?" Ye Ruxi asked curiously.

In the original text, Shen Qingxu awakened his superpowers when the end of the world came. He awakened his mental control and wind superpowers, and was able to control a large group of zombies to fight for him, even those with lower levels and less determined willpower. , mutant beasts, will also be controlled by him for a short period of time. However, his own speed is very fast, like a gust of wind, he appears and disappears, and his own combat power is not low. He is a particularly difficult villain BOSS.

Shen Qingxu looked happy and said: "My superpower is mental control! I think your superpower, Xiao Xi, is very powerful. You can contract mutant beasts to fight, so I really want a similar superpower.

My superpower , it should not only be mutated beasts and alien plants, but also any creature with mental power fluctuations and a mental power level no higher than mine. I should be able to control it for a short time, but not for a long time. If the level is one level lower than mine, I can control about half of it. For about an hour, those who are weaker than me at the same level will probably only take a few minutes. Those who are stronger than me can only make the opponent stunned for a few seconds by taking them by surprise." Upon