18

"Ruby...." Ruby Sohos body whipped around before she smashed into Cassidy a giddy squeal escaping her lips.

"God I've missed you baby boy." He groaned. "I'm calling you it too, I told you that last time." His eyes rolled as he pulled away. "What up? You looking for Toni?" His head shook.

"I.... Uh.... Actually need to talk to you about something...." She looked at him curiously. The only time he came to talk with her was for advice.

"Alright come on then.... I don't have much time though...." He nodded.

"I know.... I just...." Her arm linked with his as he nodded.

"I get it." She said before guiding him outside. "We should be good. Think just about everyone is here for the night so talk. Tell me what's up." He leaned against the building a long sigh escaping his lips. "Jesus.... What's wrong? That sigh sounds dangerous."

"I-I.... I think I fucked up Ruby." Her eyes were on his as her eyebrows pushed together.

"What did you do?" His hand ran over his face.

"I-I.... I fell for someone Ruby...." She was still looking at him confused.

"And that's a bad thing because?" He let out a sigh.

"Because it's not just one fucking person I fell for." When the realization of what he had said hit her she smacked his arm.

"Who? How? And why?" His head fell. "Cass...."

"Julia, Skye and Anna." She hit him again but this time hard. "Yeah I know. Keep doing it because I feel about as stupid as you think I am."

"How?" A sigh escaped his lips as he stared at her shoes.

"I.... I don't really know.... I just like.... I've spent some time with all of them and.... Ruby...." Their eyes met.

"You can't stop thinking about them?" He nodded. "God you're fucked Cass.... You've been leading them on haven't you?"

"I'll be honest with you Ruby.... When it first started off I wanted to fuck them. I really fucking did. Just fuck 'em and be done with it as usual.... And then they all fucking Jamie'd me." She took a step forward before pulling him into a hug as he released a sigh. "I'm fucked Ruby."

"Could you pick one?" His head shook. "Fuck Cass...."

"I know." He said quietly as they separated and his head hit the wall.

"So you've gotten to know all of them and now don't want to just fuck them?" He nodded.

"Like I still want to but...." He trailed off.

"It's not a priority anymore...." He nodded. "I-I...." She started and stopped not knowing what to say. "God you're fucked."

"Tell me about it.... I.... I don't want to hurt them.... Any of them.... I don't want it to end up like Jamie and Bea.... I can't fucking do that again Ruby.... I just.... I don't know what to do." Ruby sighed.

"Then you need to walk away." Their eyes met. "Cass...."

"I can't do that Ruby." For the first time his words were serious and she knew it. "I-I...."

"You've really fucking fallen for each one of them haven't you?" He sighed and slowly nodded. "Then you need to figure out which one you have fallen for the most and you need to figure it out soon. You're going to hurt two of them.... Maybe even all three.... But you can't keep dragging them along. They're going to get wise to it if they already aren't.... Y-." She was cut off as they heard another voice.

"Fuck you Cassidy." He laughed at Mariah Mays words.

"Am I bending over or are you finally taking it?" She laughed as she pulled the door open to the arena.

"In your dreams." Mariah said as she walked in earning a laugh from Cassidy.

"God you two are so bad...." Ruby said getting a laugh from him.

"You know British women are my weakness...." When he turned back towards Ruby they could hear the door open again.

"BOOBY!!!! We need you in here!" Saraya's just about yelled as she looked over to where Ruby was. Her curiosity was peaked when she saw the other woman talking to Cassidy.

"Just a minute 'Raya." The Brit nodded before disappearing back inside. While she wanted to be nosy she knew there was no way without making it obvious. "Alright real quick before we have to continue this later.... Have you taken any of them on a proper date?" His head shook. "Then do it and make your decision. You owe that to them and yourself. Can't keep dragging three women along."

"I know." Ruby pulled him in for a quick hug.

"I'm here if you need me, you know that.... And I know you'll make the right choice when you make it. You know what your heart wants." He nodded. "I need you to promise me one thing...."

"I won't fuck any of them Ruby...." Her lips pressed to his cheek in a friendly as she hugged him.

"Good. Decide with your heart not your dick." He laughed as he pulled away.

"You're an ass.... But thank you." She nodded.

"You coming back in?" He nodded as he pulled away from the wall.

"Yeah.... Think ima find Jamie and see what bugs up her ass. She looked pissed when Toni and I got here." Ruby looked over at him.

"You two didn't hear?" He looked at her confused. "She wasn't cleared.... They kept talking about it like she was going to.... Got her hopes up so much and then boom can't even weight lift...."

"No wonder why she was like that." She nodded at his words. "Yeah.... I'll go deal with that. Have fun with Toni and 'Raya." She laughed and gave him a side hug.

"I'll see you later.... That is if you decide to come out you boring fuck." He chuckled.

"I've been a bit busy...." She nudged him. "Fine I'll come out tonight." Ruby squeezed him before separating from him. "See you later Booby."

"Bye baby-." She was cut off by him flicking her in the ear. She chopped him back almost instantly. "Fuck you."

"You'd never." His sudden response made her burst out laughing.

"So fucking true. I'll see you later." She said as she walked away laughing.

"You...." Cassidy turned towards Jamie who had tears in her eyes. "I need...." She didn't even have to finish. His arms tightly wrapped around her once he had closed the distance. "Thank you." She got out through a sob.

"Just let it out." He said quietly as he leaned against the wall. He knew they wouldn't be moving anytime soon. Carefully one of his arms moved to block anyone else's view of her crying as the other stayed protectively along her back. A sigh escaped his lips as she cried into his chest.

"Cass have...?" Toni trailed off as she approached the two. Cassidy's eyes met hers and a slight frown formed along her lips as she knew what was going on. She moved closer her hand gently squeezing Jamie's arm before her eyes met his once more. She gave him a look that he immediately nodded at. He knew he needed to take care of her. Toni flashed him a quick smile before going back into the locker room.

"You wanna go back to the hotel? I don't mind." A sniffle was heard before she nodded. "Want a ride?" She nodded almost immediately. A chuckle escaped his lips. "Alright then. Take a second, let me know when you're ready then hop on." Jamie took a few moments to collect herself before she separated from him. A chuckle escaped his lips as she grabbed his shirt and used it to wipe her tears. "You're an ass." Cassidy finally got a laugh out of Jamie before she responded.

"You love my ass."