19

A sigh escaped Cassidy's lips as he finally left Jamie's room. When he did he came face to face with Skye.

"H-Hi." His voice cracked and she looked at him curiously.

"Everything alright?" He nodded. "You sure?" His face was saying something else.

"Yeah. Just feel bad for Jamie...." Her eyebrow raised before it hit her.

"Oh...." He nodded. "She's not taking it well is she?" His head shook.

"Never really has for as long as I've known her. Just wants to wrestle and absolutely despises when she can't.... And they were fucking pricks to her." A slight pout formed along Skyes lips. "God no don't do that.... I've had enough of the pouting with her don't need it from you too." She couldn't help her laugh as a smile appeared.

"Just feel bad. That's all." He chuckled before he was pulled in for a hug. She could feel him question it for a moment before he all but melted into her his arms wrapping around her gently. "I'm sorry.... You just looked like you needed a hug." His head fell into her shoulder.

"Thank you." Her lips discreetly pressed to his cheek. "Are you going out tonight?"

"Still deciding to be honest...." He nodded. "Want to ditch and find a different place to go to?"

"I think Ruby would kill me if I did." He said with a light chuckle. "But that's so tempting." He carefully pulled away and their eyes met.

"Want some company then?" A smile appeared along his lips as he nodded.

"Would love some honestly.... As long as you're up for a drink...." She laughed.

"Always." Their eyes met. "Do you wanna meet at the bar or...?"

"We could meet at one of our rooms if you'd like." There was a smile on her lips as she nodded. "Where's yours then?" She pointed to the door across from Jamie's causing him to lightly laugh. "Alrighty then. I'll meet you back here.... You wanna just let me know when you're ready?" She nodded.

"I'll text you." He smiled and nodded before she tiptoed and quickly kissed his cheek. The two said a quick goodbye and went their separate ways for the time being.

"Hello beautiful." Cassidy said when Skye opened the door. A smile lit up her face as her eyes met his. "Fuck your sm-." He was cut off by her pulling him down so she could connect their lips. His hand landed along her hips just as she pulled away. "I'm saying it again.... You're beautiful." Her lips met his cheek.

"That's not going to get you another kiss." He chuckled.

"I know. Just needs to be said." There was a smile along her lips as she slipped beneath his arm. He raised an eyebrow at her for a moment before she met it with a smirk.

"Beat ya to it." He chuckled lightly as he gently squeezed her. His arm settled carefully along her shoulders.

"You are the fucking perfect height for this." He said as they started off down the hall. "You want to walk there or get an Uber?"

"Don't mind walking. You going to be fine with the cold Cali Boy?" He chuckled.

"You forget where I grew up." She laughed.

"Doesn't mean you're still good with the cold." A light chuckle escaped his lips as he pushed the button for the elevator.

"But it does.... Question for you...." She raised an eyebrow at him as they stepped into the empty elevator. "You still going to be in Portland next week?" She nodded. "Thank god.... One thing to make that miserable city better." She laughed. "But.... I've booked a job up there.... Was wondering if you wanted to possibly go ou-." He stopped as the elevator doors opened.