51

"Cass.... Come here." Skye said carefully as she heard a long sigh escaped Cassidy's lips once they had entered their hotel room. He moved closer to her before she swept his ankle getting him to sit on the bed. A laugh escaped his lips as she stepped between his legs.

"You could've just said to sit on the bed." Her arms draped over his shoulders before her fingers gently moved into his hair.

"Wouldn't have been as fun. Nor would it have made you laugh." He leaned forward before his lips pressed to her cheek.

"I'm sorry." Her head shook.

"Don't be. I get it Cass.... It took me awhile to realize it but Jamie, Toni, 'Raya and the two idiots.... They're your family. It's one fucked up family but who doesn't have one.... I get it Cass.... And trust me when I say it took everything in me not to let you loose on Kyle but he's not worth it in the slightest. I'll talk with Jamie tomorrow and then we'll talk with our boss and...." He nodded at her words before she was pulled gently into him. His face buried into her shoulder as he simply hugged her.

"I just don't understand why he would go after Jamie." A sigh escaped her lips.

"Because he's petty.... He knows who I've always looked up to and cared about and I'm sure he's seen who you're close to. He knows Juice would be livid if he tried anything with Toni and same goes for Ronnie and 'Raya.... Jamie was the easy target for him but he didn't realize he's not as sneaky as he thinks he is." His lips pressed to her shoulder. "You as worried about her as I am?" He nodded slowly. "Want to change then check on her?" Another nod came from him. "Close your eyes then." She said as she pulled slightly away. Their eyes met before his eyebrow raised.

"Because I haven't seen you naked." He said with a smirk. She bit back a laugh before pushing him back into the bed. He chuckled before sitting up grabbing her hip just as she went to walk to her bag. She was pulled back into him her back pressing to his front as his arm wrapped around her keeping her in place. "You realize you're absolutely fucking beautiful and it will be a cold day in hell before I'm not sneaking a peek at you." Her head turned before her lips found their way to his. She melted into him as their lips moved together.

"Same goes for me." A light chuckle escaped his lips before they met her cheek.

"Look away. I don't mind at all Beautiful." She turned in his arms before tightly hugging him. She could feel him all but melt into her, completely relaxing at the action. His arms wound around her waist holding her carefully in place.

"I'm not moving don't worry." She said as her lips pressed to his cheek. "Not until you want me to."

"Then we might be here all night." A light laugh escaped her lips before they met his cheek again.

"Thats fine Cass. I'm more than comfortable." His hands slipped to her thighs before she was carefully moved so she was straddling his lap. His arms returned to around her before his face buried even more into her. "You alright Cass?"

"I just need this." She slowly nodded as her fingers began to move though his hair. A long sigh escaped his lips. "I just.... He tried that shit with you.... I...."

"I know.... But it didn't work because he's stupid. He must've learned from his mistakes with me but he didn't fully. Didn't expect Jamie to be as loved as she is by everyone." He nodded slowly at her words before her lips met his shoulder. It was nearly twenty minutes later that the two separated from each other. "Wanna go check on Jamie?" He nodded.

"We're changing first though. I'm done with these jeans." She lightly laughed before she could feel his lips press against hers. "Thank you Beautiful."

"For what Cass?" She questioned as they carefully separated before going to their suitcases.

"For just being you Skye." He could see her stop and look at him for a moment. "You just.... You unknowingly know exactly what I need and wouldn't care if I just fucking hugged you for an hour.... I just.... I care about you so fucking much...." Skye set the clothes she had grabbed down before she moved towards him. He didn't even hesitate when she moved to hug him, quickly reciprocating the action. "I just don't want anything to happen to you." Her lips pressed against his.

"Cass.... I know I'm safe with you. Nothings going to happen." He nodded at her words before his arms tightened around her in another quick hug. "And I care about you too." His lips met hers before they pulled away from each other. "We changing now?" He chuckled as he nodded. "Good.... Because I'm taking this...." She said before she grabbed a hoodie from his bag.

"You gonna wear nothing under it?" He questioned with a smirk.

"My god you are bad." He couldn't help his laugh before he grabbed her wrist and gently turned her around before kissing her.

"I am.... But I can't help it.... You make me bad." She laughed lightly before tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. Finally the two separated before they both changed. As they walked out of their room she slipped carefully beneath his arm before they made the short walk to Toni and Juices room. He knocked on the door before Toni answered it with a grateful smile along her lips.

"It's about bloody time. All she wants is a bloody cuddle and she is refusing to cuddle Juice.... I hope you don't mind Skye." The younger woman laughed lightly before gently pushing Cassidy towards Jamie.

"Not at all. I can share him for the night. Not like she's going to do anything but fall asleep on him." A laugh escaped the blondes lips before they both could see him move next to Jamie. Almost instantly she was curling into him her head resting along his shoulder.

"You good?" Skye could hear the quiet question come from him as she moved to sit on the other side of him.

"Just tired Cass." He nodded as his arm moved to rest along the back of the couch allowing Jamie to lean into him more. "I promise I won't steal him." She said quietly to Skye earning a laugh from the both of them.

"I know.... You need to sleep though Jamie." The older woman tiredly nodded before Toni approached and draped a blanket over Jamie who flashed her a tired but grateful smile.

"You two want one?" Toni questioned. Cassidy looked over at Skye who almost instantly nodded. She could tell they wouldn't be moving for the night. Toni nodded before she moved to grab another blanket gently laying it over Skye. "I'm not even going to attempt to cover you because I am already tell you're going to bitch about the warmth."

"Nah I'm not...." He said as his feet stretched out to rest on the table in front of him. "I'm comfy." He stated before his head moved to rest along Skye's shoulder. As the younger woman's arms wrapped around his neck Toni couldn't help her smile.

"Lord yous are cute." Cassidy's eyes rolled as Skye simply laughed. "Alright I won't bother yous. We're going to sleep too." They both nodded at the blondes words before her hand moved to gently smooth Jamie's hair. As the two women around him adjusted to get even more comfortable Cassidy's arm slipped around Skye carefully before he spoke quietly into her ear.

"I care about you so fucking much."