22

AN-Smut.... Enjoy 😉

"God you're warm." Cassidy said as he climbed back into the bed. His arms wound around Skye earning a long sigh from her. Her arms carefully wrapped around his neck before he was pulled into her. "I'm going to crush you."

"No you're not now shut up and cuddle." He chuckled as his lips pressed to her cheek. He carefully adjusted moving the majority of his body off of hers as he felt her legs tangle with his. Her lips met the top of his head before she tried to pull his hood up only to be stopped by him.

"I'll get claustrophobic. I'm perfectly warm like this." He said quietly before her lips pressed against her cheek. "But thank you."

"As long as you're warm and not shivering that's all I care about." His hand gently ran along her side. "You have no idea.... If I didn't have to go to this show tonight I wouldn't move until my flight."

"I know.... Really wish you didn't have to leave tonight." Her arms tightened around him. "But I get it."

"Trust me when I say if I could stay I would...." He nodded as his lips pressed to her neck. He could hear her breath catch in her throat at the action. While she had promised Toni that she wouldn't fuck him she couldn't help but want to go back on her promise after spending the last few days with him. Her nails pressed into his skin as his lips met her neck once more.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He said as she gently pulled him up higher. Their eyes met for a moment before she connected their lips. His arm wrapped around her waist as his hand tangled in her hair. She almost instantly deepened the kiss as she turned them over.

As much as Cassidy had wanted to keep his promise to Ruby it was thrown out the window when he felt Skyes hands tug on his hoodie. When he sat up, they both had the same thought. Fuck promises. Their lips separated for a mere moment as she got his hoodie and shirt off in one fell swoop.

"Cass I have a show...." She said as she felt his lips along her neck. His hands landed along her hips keeping her in place.

"I don't leave marks Skye." Her fingers threaded in his hair as the words. Slowly he continued to kiss down her neck leaving her absolutely breathless in the process.

"You're not having all the fun." She said when she felt his hands slip to her ass. His eyebrow raised as she pulled him away from her. She connected their lips for a moment before hers slipped to his ear. "Hope you don't mind a few marks." Just as his head shook her lips found their way to his neck. A groan escaped his lips as she slowly sucked and nipped on his skin. He grabbed at her ass causing her to gasp giving him the perfect opportunity to connect their lips once more. Their lips moved together with a new found passion. When she felt his fingers along the hem of her shirt she didn't even hesitate.

Skye separated from him for a moment before she slipped her shirt off. Another groan escaped Cassidy's lips as he did his best not to stare at her body. She leaned forward her lips brushing along his cheek before she spoke into his ear.

"We done being good?" She didn't even get a response instead he flipped them over pressing her gently into the mattress. His lips found hers before slipping to her neck.

"So fucking done...." Her fingers threaded in his hair as she felt his lips along her chest. His hand found it's way to the clasp of her bra before he paused for a moment. "You sure?"

"So fucking sure." He undid the clasp before it was discarded to the side. One hand kept her hips along the bed as the other cupped her breast. A moan slipped from her lips as he nipped at the skin along her breast. Her hips lifted off of the bed as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger while sucking on the other a slow moan seeping from her.

"God I want to fuck you." Her nails dug into his shoulder as his lips slipped lower.

"Then do it. Skip the bullshit and just fuck me Cassidy." Their eyes met for a moment before his lips met hers hungrily. As he undid the knot on her bottoms he could feel her pulling his down. He kicked his sweatpants off leaving him in his boxers before he slowly slid hers off.

Skye however was done waiting. She flipped them over sliding his boxers down to expose his member. As her fingers wrapped around it a low moan escaped Cassidy's lips. He was already ready but she couldn't help herself. Slowly she pumped his cock earning a groan from him as his head fell back into the pillows. She took advantage of this her lips connecting with his neck to slowly make another mark as she stroked him.

"Fucking hell Skye just fuck me." He said as his hands slipped beneath her underwear to fully grasp at her ass.

"Then get 'em off would you." He didn't need to be told twice. He ripped the last bit of fabric off of her body. "You ass...." His lips just about smashed into her stopping her words.

"Just fuck me." He said against her lips and this time she couldn't help herself. His cock was positioned at her entrance before she slowly sunk down. They both moaned as she gave herself a few moments to adjust to him. He leaned up bringing her carefully with him before he slowly began to move. Her nails dug into his neck and shoulder as he moved perfectly within her.

"Faster." The breathless words came from her before he obliged. Her head fell back as a moan escaped her lips. His found their way to her neck slowly kissing along it as her hips began to move with his. He tightly grasped at her ass when her hips bucked the perfect way.

"Fuck Skye." She did it again drawing a low moan from him. They were both driving each other wild and they knew it. All of the pent up sexual frustration was coming out as he perfectly thrust into her.

"Oh fuck Cass." The words came from her just as a moan came from her. One of his hands found it's way between them his thumb firmly pressing to her clit. She almost instantly came undone bringing him along with her. Their moans filled the room as he slowly thrust into her helping her through her orgasm. As he slid out her lips met his. Slowly their lips moved together as they gathered themselves. She collapsed into his chest and his arms carefully wrapped around her as he leaned back against the headboard. Her lips pressed to his cheek as he pulled the covers over them.

"You're absolutely fucking beautiful." Skyes lips met Cassidy's before she spoke.

"You're so fucking hot Cassidy."