30

"Just let her go nobody else is gonna come up here." Cassidy said to Anna before she let Navy go off of her leash. As the dog went to run, Anna could feel her hip gently get grabbed before she was pulled into him. As she leaned back her back gently pressed against his chest, while his arm wrapped around her waist. "You truly are gorgeous Anna." Her hand moved to the back of his neck before he was pulled down so she could kiss him.

"And you really are handsome Cass." He chuckled as his head shook. "You are and you should realize it. Don't even start with my eyes either because yours are special too." His head shook again before her lips met his cheek. "You realize in this light the blue specks in your eyes shine through even more." She could see his eyebrows push together, confused at her statement. "You've never even noticed have you?"

"Not at all." She lightly laughed before he could see her pull out her phone.

"Let me show you then." She pulled up her camera and just as she went to take the picture her lips pressed against his cheek. He couldn't help his laugh.

"Feel like you just wanted to get a picture." Her lips met his cheek again.

"It's got a dual purpose." She said as she looked at the photo and could see that her action had made his eyes light up. "See." She zoomed in on the picture proving that he had blue specks in his brown eyes.

"Never noticed that." He said quietly as his hand moved along her side. "But if you get a picture I want one too. One where we actually get to see your eyes." She couldn't help her laugh as she relaxed back into him.

"That's fine. You just better smile." Just as he laughed at her words she took the photo. "See. Makes a better photo."

"Feel like you just make it better period." Her lips pressed to his and she could feel his body all but melt into hers. Her hand gently cupped his cheek as their lips moved in a blissful rhythm. His arms carefully settled around her as she leaned even more into him. They both could feel something new in the kiss, more passion within it as their lips slowly moved. She carefully pulled away and could feel his arms gently tighten around her.

"Lord you don't even realize how...." She paused for a moment as their eyes met. "Perfect you are."

"I'm far from it Anna." Her head shook before she turned in his arms. Her hands gently cupped his face as their eyes met.

"You don't even realize it but you are Cass." Her thumbs were moving lightly along his cheeks as she spoke. When his head tried to shake she stopped him before making him nod. He couldn't help his laugh as a smile appeared along his lips.

"Did you run to a dispensary when I was in the shower or something?" Her head shook as she laughed.

"You are perfect Cass. You just don't realize it. It's the little things.... Like how honest and caring you are. You're protective when you're need to be but gentle and cuddly as all hell any other time. You love doing stupid shit like sending your jeep up a mountain at top speed while singing horribly at the top of your lungs. But the best thing of all is no matter what happens to you, good or bad, you're always smiling and happy. You don't even realize it but you truly are perfect Cassidy." His eyes met hers and she could tell he was reading her. What she didn't expect was to feel his arms tighten around her waist, pulling her in for a gentle hug. She instantly returned it melting into him as she did.

"You are too. So fucking perfect Anna." His lips met her cheek and her head turned connecting their lips. Her arms tightened around his neck as his hands moved to the curve of her back. Unconsciously her nails dug into his skin causing him to groan. His hands slipped lower for a moment before moving back to the curve of her ass.

"You don't have to be good." He chuckled lightly before his lips pressed to hers one more time.

"But I want to be. Don't want to get that dirty...." She could see him biting back his smirk and she couldn't help her laugh.

"You being good and not dirty.... That's new." He laughed as he leaned forward pulling her back into a hug that she immediately melted into.

"Can't help the fact that you make me want to be good." Her lips pressed to his cheek.

"See.... This is why you're perfect." He chuckled at her words his lips quickly pressing to hers.

"You know we're missing the sunset." She lightly laughed.

"There will be plenty more." He couldn't help but smile at her words. "Though.... I should check on...." She tried to turn and could feel him stop her.

"She's been chewing on a stick for the past ten minutes. She's good." Her lips pressed to his cheek.

"Thank you for keeping an eye on her." He chuckled and nodded. "She's won you over like she did with me hasn't she?"

"My god yes.... Even with whatever the fuck happened earlier I just want to keep her beastly ass forever." Her head shook.

"You can't keep her." He chuckled before his lips met her cheek gently.

"Would never steal her even though I've thought about it multiple times. She's your beast. Through and through." Cassidy could feel Anna gently lean into him as she nodded.

"Is your hand alright still?" He nodded.

"Feels fine. Like you said was just a graze." She looked up at him for a moment.

"Still can't believe she did it." He gently squeezed her side as their eyes met.

"Shouldn't have grabbed her the way I did. Was more my fault than hers. I know better than that from my dog when I was growing up." Her hands dropped to gently wrap around his waist.

"I'm still sor-...." His head shook stopping her words.

"Don't be. Shit happens and we're both alright so that's all that matters." He leaned down and his lips pressed to her nose causing a giggle to escape  her lips. "Gorgeous and adorable.... You're fucking killing me Anna."

"You just keep adding to the list of why you're perfect." She replied earning a laugh. Cassidy's lips pressed to Anna's before he responded.

"Only perfect one is you."