48

Skye felt her bed dip next to her before a body sunk down into bed next to her.

"Hey beautiful." Without any hesitation she turned towards Cassidy before her lips pressed firmly to his. His arms wound around her as their lips moved together in a slow meaningful kiss. As she pulled away she buried into him a long sigh escaping her. "You know you really need to lock your door."

"I left it open for you." His lips pressed to the top of her head. "I wanted to wait up but I couldn't."

"I'm sorry.... It took three planes before we finally took off." Her head shook as she melted into him her legs tangling with his.

"Fucking airlines." She said as her arms draped around him. She could hear a slow breath escape his lips as his hand gently began to move along her back. "I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday."

"Don't worry about it beautiful. Was hectic for me can only imagine it was the same way for you. Only thing I cared about was that you got the note." A small smile appeared along her lips as she nodded.

"I got it and it was as cute as you are." He chuckled as his head shook.

"Nah. You're still the cute one Skye." He said softly while she buried even more into him. "Close those beautiful eyes. We'll catch up in the morning." She slowly nodded and could feel his lips press to the top of her head. "Night beautiful." The words were said just as she fell back to sleep. He settled into her bed before quickly following her exhausted from a long day of traveling.

Cassidy woke up to lips slowly pressing along his cheek. His body turned before Skye could feel him bury into her.

"Five more minutes." He grumbled tiredly, his face burying into her shoulder.

"Don't forget I have that tag match later." He nodded.

"I know. I just want...." He paused as her fingers ran through his hair drawing a long sigh from him. "You." Her lips pressed firmly to his cheek as her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"You've got me Cass." His lips pressed gently to her collarbone before meeting her neck. "Fuck you're so cuddly."

"I'm just so comfortable right now." She kissed his temple as her arms tightened around him.

"So am I." A sigh escaped his lips as he melted into her. "You want to get some lunch before we have to go to the show?" He looked at her for a moment. "It's eleven Cass." She said with a light laugh as her fingertips brushed along his cheek.

"You're fucking with me." Her head shook. "Well fuck.... Yeah.... Let's get something before you've gotta be there." His head found it's way back into her before a groan escaped his lips. "I can't believe I slept that long."

"I did too and I was in bed way earlier than you. We both needed it." He nodded slowly. "You ready to meet some more of my friends." Cassidy chuckled lightly before his lips pressed firmly to Skyes cheek.

"More than ready."

~—~
"You drive. I'll be your passenger princess." Skye bit back her laugh as Cassidy fake flipped his hair.

"Just admit you don't know where you're going." He lightly laughed as he pulled the door open for her. She went to get in before stopping. She turned on her heels before smashing him into a hug.

"I know it's a little late but Happy Valentines Day Beautiful." Her lips found their way to his as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You realize you're so fucking cute it's unreal." He chuckled lightly.

"Figured this would be the last spot you'd expect to find it." He had made her a bouquet of energy drinks and her favorite candies and snacks. "I know it's not-." She cut him off by kissing him again.

"It's perfect Cass. You honestly don't need to do anything but this for everything." He chuckled.

"Oh you're getting spoiled on your birthday and Christmas and all the other little holidays in between. This.... Is just the start." She pulled him down once more as her lips gently met his. "Are you sure you have to go?" A laugh escaped her lips.

"Yes and trust me when I say you're going to enjoy what you see. Don't have to cover up like I do on TV." He groaned before their eyes met. She couldn't help her smirk. "Come on Cass." Another groan escaped his lips before she lightly laughed.

"Fine.... But one thing first." She could feel his arms drop from around her before his hands landed along her ass. Just as her eyebrow raised she could feel him grab it.

"You're an ass." She said with a laugh as she pushed him away.

"Just needed to make sure it was still a handful...." She hit him in the chest causing him to laugh. "Which it is."

"You're obsessed." He chuckled as his head shook. "Sure.... Soon enough you're going to ask for one a day like a fucking vitamin."

"I mean...." He was biting back a smirk as their eyes met. "Would you hate it that much?" When she tried to hit him he caught her wrist before she was gently pulled into him. He didn't even hesitate to connect their lips stopping any protest she had. "Fuck you're Beautiful." He said before his lips pressed to her cheek.

"Your distracting isn't working." He chuckled as his lips met her cheek again. "We do need to get on the road though." She said before kissing him one more time.

"Alright.... Alright.... I'll take the hint and go be a passenger princess." She laughed before he moved her present from her car. He helped her up into car and just as he went to close the door she caught his shirt. She pulled him into her before connecting their lips. "Fuck me you're perfect...." Skyes next words made another groan escape Cassidy's lips.

"I will later.... And if anyone's the perfect one it's you."