Chapter • 5

"Cause all my enemies started out friends"
The archer by Taylor swift

🎬Time skip a week🎬

I'm so bored. I stare out the window and think about the audition. I really hope they look into me. "Y/n?" Mrs camek says. I look her way and say "yes?" I answer. "The answer for the question on the tv please" she says. I feel my cheeks burn red. "I'm sorry miss, I don't know" I mumble. She nods and asks the girl next to me. She answers instantly and smirks. It's only 20 minutes. I can do this. I'm not.. particularly good at maths. It's just numbers that don't make sense. Class goes on for what feels like an eternity and finally the bell chimes. I stand up and get my stuff from the locker. I hear snickers behind me and turn around to find the girl who was smirking annoying at me. "You're pathetic, you can't even answer a simple question." She laughs. Her friends join her and whisper in the corner. I ignore them. This is what I go through everyday, Maria and her minions tormenting me. I pack up my things and slam my locker. I am so over this. I walk home and fall onto my bed. I look at the ceiling and decide to talk to Leah. We've been talking lately and she's the only one that would understand. Momona has loads of friends and has always been homeschooled.

                                            Leah 🫶🏼

You: I've had the worst day lmao

Leah:same honestly, what happened?

You: Maria once again.

Leah: Of course

You: What about you?

Leah: Just broke my new phone. I bought a new one LAST WEEK

You: WTH HOW

Leah: I accidentally left it on top of my mums car..

You: You are the clumsiest person I know

Leah: I'm texting from my 2017 iPad 😭

You: I just gotta check my emails really quick.

Leah: I probably should as well haha

I go on to Gmail and see a new one from the percy Jackson casting! Omg. I open the email up

Percy Jackson casting

Dear y/n y/l/n,

Out of 1000 actors you and two others have been selected to go into a screen test. We invite you to location for a chemistry audition with our Percy Jackson, Walker scobell. In the next few days you will receive information for the last part of the audition. We hope to see you there

-Percy Jackson Casting

My jaw drops all the way to the centre of the earth. I throw my phone on my bed and yell out "YES YES YES YES". This is amazing, I have to tell my friends. I call Momona first. The phone rings twice and she answers. "Hey what's up y/n!" She says. "Oh it's nothing..I just go through to the last stage of THE PERCY JACKSON AUDITION!" I scream. "NO WAY Y/N! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" she screeched. "I'll talk to you later I have to tell my mum and Leah!" I say and hang up. I call Leah next. "Y/N! I GOT CASTED!!" She yells. "THATS GREAT LEAH, AS WHO?" I yell back as if she can't hear me clear as day. "CLARRISE!" She squeals. I call my mum next and tell her. She's over the moon. I'm super proud of myself but I still have to focus on the last audition. I decide to do more practicing with my voice.

🎬Time skip 2 hours later🎬

Me and Momona and our family are going out for an early dinner to hang out. I'm wearing a pink knee length dress with my hair down.

 I'm wearing a pink knee length dress with my hair down

A/n: you can change this if you want!

I hear a honk and look out my window and see Momona. I run down stairs and open the door. "Hey! You look gorgeous" I say. " awwee, you do too" she says. We get into her mums bmw and drive to a cute restaurant on the corner of the street. Ivy grows on the walls and flowers bloom in the sunshine. We walk in and get a table in the window. There's pink candles in the middle of the table and the napkins have bows on them! How cute. "So, do you know who is playing Percy?" Momona asks. "Well, walker scobell is" I answer. Here we go..  "OMG Y/N!" She says smiling. "Momo!" I say telling her off. She giggles to herself. A tall waiter comes to our table and we order. I get a carbonara pasta and Momona gets chicken schnitzel. The food is great and the night is so much fun. Everything has to come to an end though. We say our goodbyes and a taxi takes us home.

A/n: I'm sorry the plot is kinda taking a while lol. Anyways who is your godly parent? Mine is Poseidon.

Word count: 813