Chapter • 15

"Girl I can take you where you wanna go,if wanna run we watch a movie"
Some by Steve lacy

A/n: it's 12 and I'm tired but I need to get a new chapter out. I did do one today already but it wasn't great. So just a quick disclaimer the grammar and writing might be really bad.

Walker smiles, looking into my eyes. I feel my cheeks burn but I thought he was into Leah? "So..what's your favourite flower?" He asks. "Strange question, but I think bright blue lily's are gorgeous" I tell him. "What about you?" I question him "I'd have to say hydrangeas" he said. "So-" he says but the waitress comes in with our two chicken parmigianas, shaped like hearts, cutting walker off. "Aww it's adorable!" I squeal referring to the heart shaped chicken "did a bird just come out of your mouth?!" Walker teases. I roll my eyes and dig into my dinner, this is what I have been craving.

I put my cutlery on my plate, full and bloated with food. "Y/n do you have a ride home?" Walker asks. "No I was planning on walking" I responded. "Y/n, I really don't think that's safe. I'll walk with you" he says. Omg?! Gentlemen much.

🎬Time skip to the next day🎬

I wake up the next day with a headache and a pain in my back. I groan and go to find coffee, my agent will probably kill me if she finds out I'm having caffeine but I don't care. While it's roasting I open up my phone to a text from Walker.

Walkie talkie 🔱

Walker: I'm bored 😣

You: too bad mf

Walker: excuse me, I walked you home last night

You: sorry, thank you my best friend in the entire world for walking me home last night

Walker: that's more like it. Anyways wanna come down to my apartment? I just wanna chill and watch a movie.

You: sure walkie talkie

I switch off my phone and tie my hair up. I better at least change my top, it's only 8am so he will surely still be in pjs. I take the elevator up a floor and knock on his door. "Hey y/n!" He says in Batman pj pants "hey Batman" I said playfully. We go into the living area and turn on the tv "what do you wanna watch?" He asks me "Can we watch tinker bell? It's my favourite" I say. "A fairy movies? Really" he smirks. Tinker bell starts playing but I can't stop thinking about him and Leah, they must be dating by now right? I sit next to Walker and eventually feel my eyes dropping.

I wake up, look at my surroundings and realise I'm laying on Walker. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry!" I apologise "it's fine, I don't mind" he says. I smile and hear a knock at the door. Walker answers it and takes something from a middle aged woman's hands. He hides it behind his back and walks over to me. Light shines into the room and the city buzzes. I walk over to the balcony and watch the sunrise. "It's gorgeous" I tell Walker. "Just like you" Walker said smoothly. I look back at him and see him cupping his mouth. "Sorry sorry, it just came out" he says frantically. Did Walker Scobell just call me pretty?? "And these, are for you." He says handing me a bouquet of blue lily's and hydrangeas. "Walker these are, so pretty! Theres not even a word to describe it." I thank him. "How do I even thank you properly?" I add. "Like this?" He asks and presses his lips against mine and puts his arms around my waist. I melt into him and he pulls away. I smile and hug him. "Hang on.." I say remembering about Leah "I thought you liked Leah?" I ask. "What?? No she was helping me with what to buy you" he explains. "I kinda got jealous and that's why I ignored you.." I say embarrassed, burying my face into him. "So you like me back..?" He asks. "Of course!" I say looking into his blue crystal eyes. "One last thing" he said. He pulls away and walks inside, coming back out with the jelly cat I saw in the gift shop. I kiss him as a thank you. I'm the luckiest girl ever- seriously.

A/n: you got a treat today. Sorry if this is cringe but it's Wattpad, what can you expect. We are coming to the end of the book but I might write another Walker x reader! Anyways I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. It would be amazing if you could vote this up! Thank you

-L

Word count: 783