Chapter • 3

"Cause I be think bout forever oooooooo"
Thinkin bout you by frank ocean

🎬 Time skip a week or so🎬

I've been waiting all week for any messages or information about casting and I'm starting to think I didn't get a role. I've told my mum and she's way too excited. I'll probably never get the job. Me and Momo are hanging out today because she's about have a busy week and we won't be able to much. We decided on Starbucks at 12pm. I better start getting ready since it's 11am. I pick out some flared pants, sneakers and a cute lace top. I straighten my hair and do light makeup. I have to leave now if I wanna walk. I quickly close the door behind me, trying not to slam it. It's a nice day, cool breeze but very sunny.

I arrive at Starbucks and don't see Momona so I order a cake pop and wait. She soon arrives in some Jeans and a pink crop top. "Hey!" I call and she looks my way and smiles. "Hi, I'm so thirstyyy" she says "me too let's order" I order a chai latte and Momona gets a pink drink. We finally get our drinks and sit back down. "So any news on the pjo auditions?"she ask hopefully "sadly no." She frowns and pats my shoulder. We both go on our phones and I watch TikTok. I scroll through and land on a video of a blonde curly haired boy my age. He's a bit cute. "Oh that's Walker!" Momona says pointing at my phone "you know him?" I ask "yeah he just filmed with me" she says. "Wait. Do you think he's cute? I could totally set you gu-" "Momona no.stop stop stop. I don't even know him!" I yell quietly. "Sureeee" she says sarcastically. A Gmail notification pops up labeled 'Percy Jackson' I almost spit out my drink "OH MY GOSH MOMONA! LOOK" I squeal. I click on the notification and read

Percy Jackson casting

Dear y/n y/l/n,

We loved your audition and would like you to come to location for callbacks on the 20th of April if you are still interested.

Thank you
-Percy Jackson Casting

"Y/N!!" Momona screams. "Oh my gosh I'm gonna faint!" I say. Excitement brews in my stomach. I got a callback! I have to remember this is not over yet. I still have to get past callbacks.

🎬Time skip an hour later🎬

Iv walked home to let my mum know and prepare. Callbacks are in 3 days- that's not a lot of time. I can at least read the 1st book again. I walk in the door and search for my mum. She appears to be upstairs in the shower. I guess it'll have to wait. Who was that Walker guy anyways? I search him up on google and find out he stars as young Adam in the Adam project. Maybe I should watch it? I sit down in my lounge room and turn on the tv. I find it on Netflix. The movie starts and I see him. He's a really good actor, he's expressions are amazing.

I'm about 20 minutes into the movie when my my come down with a towel in her hair. "Y/n, what are you doing back so soon?" She asks. "Well.. I have some news, I GOT A CALLBACK!!" I screamed. "Y/n that's great! I'm so happy for you." She says and hugs me.

A/n

I know this is another short chapter but I didn't want to time skip 3 days. I felt it would be best to cut it off here. I promise there will be Walker stuff in the next chapter.

Word count:627