Chapter • 24

"I got death threats fillin up semi trucks"
All because I liked a boy my Sabrina Carpenter

🎬Y/n pov🎬

I just want him to stop talking down on himself. Walker did something nobody has ever done for me .

The whole day was called off which is good because I don't know how I would act in this mess. Walker and I decide to go back to my apartment so I call my driver to pick us up.

The car arrives a couple minutes later and we sit in silence, holding each others hands. Walker looks at me with a hopeless smile,
"would you be up for an investigation?" He asks. I think he means finding out who hacked my phone, and boy am I ready to find that out. "Of course."

Soon we come to a stop and pile out of the car. What we don't realise was how many people were outside our hotel, waiting with cameras and microphones. "Why are they here?" I say anxiously as Walkers shrugs nervously. I've never really had to deal with the paparazzi, I'm just a regular girl to most people. Walker takes my hand "Together." He said with a contagious smile. Hand in hand, we tried to dodge cameras and people. Where's my bodyguard when I need him??

After various attempts to get through the hotel doors, we finally were able to get to my room.
"Phew.." Walker says, relieved. I lay down on the couch and look at the blank ceiling. Why is this so hard? I needed a warning being an actor could turn out like this.
"Y/n?" Walker asks and sits down next to me.
"Sorry, I'm just so confused." I tell him.
He nods and plays with my hair
"Is there anything we can do to find who did this?" I say hopelessly, knowing there not many options.
"..I guess not" Walker disappointedly says, kissing my forehead.

DING,DING!!
My phone buzzes beside me. I pick it up and see it's my agent.

Kate (agent)

Kate (agent): Y/n, please can you stay out of the news for once.

Me: what?

Kate (agent): dear, look on instagram.

Me: okay..

I go onto instagram and I don't even have to investigate what Kate meant, it was first in my feed. A picture of Walker and I holding hands, with a head's down. The comments make my stomach drop. I can't even explain it nor recite it.

🎬Walker's pov🎬

Y/n settles her head comfortably by my side and I play with her pretty hair, shiny and soft. Her body suddenly jolts and she puts her phone down, burying her head in her hoodie.
"Y/n?" I say anxiously,
"what's wrong y/n/n??". She looks up at me with her eyes red, and mascara smudged.
"It's fine. Just social media.." she mumbles. I'm not sure how to comfort her, there's nothing to say that I haven't said already. I hug her, feeling helpless.

"You know it's okay if you want to break up.." she says and I can hear the sadness in her voice. What is she on about?
"HANG ON WHAT?" I say loudly, careful not to hurt her feelings. "Well I was just thinking you might not want your fame to get destroyed by me?" She cries.
"Oh y/n.." I say pulling her closer to me.
"Why would I ever want that?"
She shrugs and tears fall down her face onto the grey cushion she leans onto.
"I love you" I say, and honestly, I do.  She's the best thing that has happened to me. I feel her heart racing against my skin. "I love you too walkie talkie".

A/n: Omg this took too long!!! Sorry abt that. If you have any story ideas lmk

Word count: 635