Chapter • 18

No music today! My AirPods are charging 😭

Walker holds my hand, warming it up from the cold. We stroll down the footpath, avoiding people passing. "Is that the place?" I ask Walker. "Yeah, this is it" he responds. The bakery is small and cozy, filled with blooming flowers and herbs. We take a seat in the back "so..how's the Maria situation going?" Walker asks hesitantly. I sigh "well, my family has been fighting for me in court but have dropped charges because of the fact it can ruin my career." I tell him frowning. "Not even an a restraining order?" He asks in disbelief "technically it's only happened once and Maria apparently has no thoughts of doing it again, therefore it was denied" I explained to him. His face dropped and I could see anger building in his eyes, he tries to keep his emotions in so I change the subject. "Uhh..anyways, what are you gonna order?" I break the silence "oo, definitely a chocolate sprinkled donut" he says "What about you?" He asks "just a cinnamon donut" I replied. I look into my bag and get out my wallet to pay but walker stops me "I'm paying" he says looking into my eyes "no, seriously it ok" I declined. He smirks and walks towards the counter "Could I please have a chocolate donut with sprinkles and a cinnamon donut?" He asks. He struts back "it's done now" he says and I roll my eyes.

Soon enough, our hot donuts arrive steam and all. The sweetness is amazing and I grin like a child once I'm finished. "I'm so full but that was so good" I say to walker "me too, wanna go back to the hotel and chill?" He asks. I nod and we walk back.

A/n: hey really short chapter today, I just don't know how to write the actual walker x reader parts. It's low key awkward because he's only 15. Anyways still on break but I'll be back soon!

Word count: 338