Chapter • 13

"I'm not the kind to fall for a guy who flashes a smile"
Falling for ya by Grace Phipps

I feel my stomach growling but I can't eat anything. I've been put on a miserable diet by my agent, it only enables me to have a banana or a fruit drink with low dairy in the morning to reduce bloating before filming. I watch as my mum eats her egg and bacon roll. My mouth waters. To take my mind off it I decide to go down to the gift shop in the lobby. It's not a huge gift shop, it's not shitty though. I say good morning to the lady at the front desk and try to find the gift shop, this lobby is huge, it even has a buffet breakfast, which I can't even try. I finally find it and strangely see Walker and Leah there. "Hey!" Leah says. I wave and walk past them. I don't know why they are all of a sudden super close but it makes my blood burn. I think... I have a crush on Walker. I even thought he liked me back until now. I thought the pool, hospital and smoothies were all signs. What was I thinking? Im delusional. I try not to look at them by looking at the souvenirs. I see a cute bear jellycat with a bathrobe, how cute?!

I pick it up and it's sooo soft, maybe I'll get it when we leave

I pick it up and it's sooo soft, maybe I'll get it when we leave. I can't stand Leah and Walker right now so I put it back and leave. Luckily I don't have to film for three days, I just have to be on set.

🎬Walkers pov🎬

Me an Leah are in the gift shop looking at souvenirs when y/n walks in. We greet her, she waves back and walks the other way. Strange? I really hope shes okay. Maybe I should give her space, after all this is her first time being a lead.

🎬Back to y/n pov and a time skip🎬

I sit on set with Leah, she isn't filming yet either. "Are you okay y/n?" She breaks the awkward silence I nod and look the other way. I go outside and dial Momona's number. She picks up "hey y/n! How is it?" She asks excitedly. "Oh god it's..not the best" I tell her all about the Walker and Leah situation. "Y/n, are you sure it's like that?" Momona asks me. "I think so, what do I do?" I ask her. "Don't let this get in the way of your friendships y/n. You can't do anything about it, I'm sorry" she replies. "You're the best momo, thank you" I praise her. We say our goodbyes and I hang up. Momona's right, I can't make them stay away from each other. I walk back in and sit next to Leah and chat with her. She smiles as soon as I start talking. I feel bad that I ignored her, i was being a bitch.

A/n: okay I know this is a short chapter I just gotta plan ahead. I don't want my idea to happen to soon. Dior is coming soon!

Word count: 535