Chapter • 12

"Falling from cloud nine, crashing from the high"
Wide awake by Katy Perry

My face is almost healed up and I'm leaving for Vancouver in 2 hours. I don't know why I left packing to now but here I am, packing. I so far have all my toiletries and just need to do clothes. I pack hoodies, exercise clothes, shorts and basically half my wardrobe. I sit on my suitcase and try to zip it up. I quickly get changed into a comfy outfit

A/n: Change it if you want! I had a hard time finding this since all the 'airport outfits' on Pinterest were either preppy or not my style

I take my luggage downstairs and see my mum. "Are you ready honey?" She asks. "Yep!" I say excitedly. I'm meeting Leah Ayran and Walker at the airport. My mum orders a taxi and ten minutes later it arrives. I put my AirPod maxes in. 505 by arctic monkeys plays.

🎬Time skip🎬

We arrive at the airport and take our luggage out of the taxi. "Here we are" my mum says. We walk in and go through security. We finish check in and go look for food, I'm starving. I spot a pancake place around the corner. I get a a warm chocolate chip pancake with strawberries.

Filling up before the flight 😍

Walkerscobell: HEY WHERES MINE
reply > youruser: I forgot about you sorryyy 😄

Randomuser8282: YUMM

Leahsavajeffries: where is that omg

I finish my food and text Leah.

Leah 🫶🏼

You: Where r u 🥲

Leah: me and Walker are at the front watching planes

You: okay I'm coming 👍🏼

That's strange? Leah and Walker never talk. Hopefully they are getting to know each other! I take my carry on and go find everyone. I see Leah sitting down looking up at Walker laughing. My stomach feels strange. I'm not jealous..am I? Why would I be jealous? It's not like I'm dating Walker. "Hey!" Walker calls. "Hiya schoolbell" I hug Leah and sit down with them. "Omg I'm so excited!" I say "me too" they say in sync. I turn around and see ayran. "Hey" I greet him. He waves and walks over. While we are talking I notice Leah is.. blushing? Does she like Walker? I dismiss the thought and voice over tells us it's time to board.

🎬Time skip to when your getting off the plane🎬

My ears pop when I get off the plane and me and my mum go get our bags. Everyone gets in separate taxis and goes to the apartment. The chilly air blows through my hair, giving me goosebumps. We head into the building and check in. The elevator takes us to the twelfth floor and we find our apartment, opening the door to a cozy spacious kitchen. I throw my coat on the rack and dump my stuff in the living room. "This is so nice!" I say to my mum. She smiles and starts unpacking. My phone buzzes and I get added to a group chat.

Group chat with Walker talkie +2 others

Leah: hiya

Ayran: hey what is this?

Leah: I made it so we can communicate easier

Walker: 👍🏼

You: okay but we need to name it 😭

Ayran: idk tbh

You: can we talk about the views though 😍

Walker: I'm thinking about how comfy the bed is

Leah: ikr

You:ngl it's so softttt

I better start getting ready for dinner tonight. Rick has invited everyone.

🎬Time skip🎬

I take one last look in the mirror and hop in the elevator. I'm wearing some cute pants and a white top

A/n: like always, you can change this and make sure to add a jacket cause it's January

We arrive at a fancy Greek restaurant. Rick has already arrived with his wife. Once everyone arrives he goes over changes. The dinner goes really well with no interruptions but I can't help but notice Leah giving extra attention to Walker. I shouldn't be jealous...I don't own Walker.

A/n: Okay okay, I know the wonderful Leah Jeffries would never do this but it's part of the plot. Also don't expect much on set chapters as I don't really know how to write them. Once again Tysm for reading and supporting me. New chapters out soon!

Word count: 717