Chapter • 17

"I don't want wanna look at anything now that I've saw you"
Daylight bye Taylor Swift

🎬Leah's pov🎬

Today is the cast movie night, ayran and Charlie planned it. We've decided to go to ayran's apartment which is three floor down from mine. I take my phone and apartment keys, locking the door behind me. I wonder what has happened with Walker and y/n? I'm so happy for them, they are so cute I hope all is well. When I get out of of the elevator I see someone close ayran's apartment. Just missed them, dang it. I knock and y/n opens the door "Leah! Come in" she welcomes me. "Hey guys!" I wave and sit down with everyone. "What are we watching?" Walker asks "not deadpool." Y/n says looking at Walker. Oh em gee! The way he looks at her is so cute. I have to ask y/n for updates later. "What about..the hunger games?" I suggest. "Yess definitely" Ayran and Charlie say in sync. "As long is it's not tinker bell" Walker shrugs "what?!!" I question. Walker points to y/n, "seriously y/n, no more tinker bell" he argues with her. The movie starts and everyone rugs up, eating hot buttery popcorn and skittles. I look over and see y/n and Walker cuddled up my heart gets so excited, I have to take a photo and send it to momo.

A/n: pretend this is the gorgeous, y/n and not leena 😭

Liked by Ryan Reynolds and 22,000 others

WalkerScobell: LEAH!
Reply: > Leahsavajeffries: WALKER

Youruser: he was showing me an edit of himself 😒

Randomuser82828: STAWP R THEY DATING?

Randomuser792011: HELLO? SO CUTE OMG

Randomuser0088: Awwee y/n is so pretty!

Randomuser9393: They have to be dating. I'm convinced. Leah, update us

🎬Y/n's POV🎬

Walker wraps his arm around me and I put my head on my shoulder, looking into his ocean blue eyes. I hear a camera and turn to see Leah talking a photo of us "LEAH DELETE THAT" I yell. "No, I'm okay. Just gonna post it on insta" she tells me. I roll my eyes and laugh. We are watching one of my all time favourite shows, the hunger games. "You kinda look like finnick" I tell Walker "I would be an amazing finnick" Walker announces. I scoff and keep watching.

🎬 Time skip after the movie🎬

Me and Walker have decided to go get donuts from a shop down the street. I rub my arms realising I forgot my jacket. Walker looks over and gives me his jacket "here" he says. "Thanks, it looks better on me anyways" I joke "I'll take it back." He lies. "Sorry, it's the truth though" I smirk. He tries to snatch the coat off me but misses, giving me time to run around people. He starts to run after me, sprinting full speed. He picks me up and carries me in his arms, hair golden and curly in the sunlight. I admire him for a second and then I tell him to put me down. "No, not unless you say sorry and I'm the best.." he says, putting me down and pondering. "Boyfriend" I fill in. He smiles and kisses my forehead. The rest of the walk I'm still trying to process that he's my boyfriend. He's.. perfect.

🎬Walkers pov🎬

"No not unless you say I'm the best.." I stutter. Do I call her my girlfriend? "Boyfriend" she completes my sentence. I'm dating y/n, she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Shiny, silky hair, amazing style, perfect features and overall the prettiest girl ever. I'm so lucky to even have a chance with her.

A/n: hey everyone! Short chapter since I'm still on break but once I'm off break and finish this book I have a new Walker x reader coming shortly. Keep an eye out! It would also motivate and help me a lot if you voted this up!

-L

Word count: 666