Chapter • 19

"I should just tell you to leave but I, know exactly where this leads"
Style by Taylor swift

A/n: I unpublished 5 or so chapters cause I hated the way the story was going and had no motivation for it whatsoever. So if you are one of the 1-2k people who read those chapters  I would recommend rereading the last chapter so you know where we are up to! 🩷

🎬Maria's pov🎬

Y/n, the revolting bitch who stole everything from me is getting everything I deserve. She's always done this! Stole all my opportunities, medals and awards. She's fake and plain stupid, I need to get this rat back. But how? Messing up her face won't do shit.. what else could I do?? An idea flicks into my brain- I just have to ruin her reputation. I'm literally a perfect annabeth, once I'm done with her, that role is mine!

🎬y/n's pov🎬

Walker takes me home to the apartments. "Can you skateboard y/n?" Walker asks me. "Ohh uh no, I've never tried" I say "looks fun though" I add. He smiles and holds his hand out, insisting I come skateboarding with him. "Fine, I'll do it" I agree. If I'm being honest, I'm excited to skateboard but I didn't wanna seem desperate you know?

Walker holds his skateboard under his arm and I try to stop myself from blushing. "wanna give it a go?" Walker says smirking cheekily. "Sure!" I reply. He put the skateboard down for me and lets me try it "AHHH HOW DO I BALANCE" I Yell. Walker runs towards me and grabs me by the waist to slow me down. "Okay, so just put your preferred foot in front" Walker instructs. I do as he says and try to slow my heartbeat down so he doesn't notice. "I'll guide you" he says, giving me butterflies.

A/n: omg this is getting way too dark. My next story will be more nice ig! If you read this before it was changed, no you didn't. Tysm for.. 12k READS? What the heck you guys, ilysm. Cliff hanger hahhaaaa byeee

Updated a/n: UHH ONLY A WEEK AGO I WAS WRITING 12k AND NOW WE HAVE 45K! IM SO GRATEFUL OMGGGGGG

-L

Word count: 380