Chapter • 20

"So watchu doing tonight?"
34+35 by Ariana grande

I roll over towards my window, getting tangled in my bed sheets. I groan and reluctantly get up. The sky is a stormy grey colour, might rain later. Something rings to my side, a message from my agent.

Agent

Agent: Morning y/n, you need to be at the front office 8:30 sharp. Your new bodyguard Cory will be waiting for you.

Seriously? I'm not even recognisable to many people, why would I need a bodyguard. I can't do anything about it I guess. I should probably get dressed before I'm late.

(After getting ready)

As I leave the elevator I see my bodyguard standing a few metres past reception, starring straight at me. I smile awkwardly and walk towards him. "Hi, I'm-"
I start to say but get cut off "I know who you are miss, please just follow me." He croaks. Something about him is really off, I can't put my finger on what though?

The cab wait for me on the curb but when I go to open the door, the bodyguard swats my hand away. "I can open doors" I joke but he doesn't laugh, not even a smile.

The rest of the trip to set is super awkward. I don't try to start a conversation with him, he sorta looks like a big teddy bear with a straight jaw line and LOTS of muscles. I don't know why that scare me. "You've arrived." The driver says. I thank him and get out as soon as I possibly can to avoid my bodyguard. Walker is already on set, practicing the fight scene with Leah and some of her cabin mates.

🎬Walkers pov🎬

"Y/n's here" Leah says. I turn around and see her with a bodyguard, he looks strange, almost like his facial features are messed up just like Tyson's are with the mist. "Hey" Y/n greats me with a light hug and I feel my cheeks go red "morning y/n/n" She looks up at me "how's the scene going?" She asks. "Not bad, would be better if you were in it" I replied "Obviously" she says sarcastically. I roll my eyes, letting her stylist wish her away. "Walker? I need to talk about the script with you" my acting coach calls out.

🎬Y/n's pov🎬

My stylist takes off my puffer, chucking it on the couch. I was about to get my phone from my pocket to text Leah but she pops up behind me "soo.." she says "LEAH! Gosh you scared me!" I shriek, which cracks her up "YOUR FACE" she laughed her ass off, making my stylist sigh. "Cmon, it wasn't that funny" I said. "Okay, okay" Leah huffed. "Back to what I was gonna say,whatisgoingonwithyouandwalkeryouhavetobedatingtellmeeverything" she blurts out. I only catch one word, walker. Here she goes, ranting about how cute we are. I single to my stylist who I don't trust with anything. She'd probably tell all her rich friends and start rumours. Leah whips out her phone, really really aggressively.

Leah 🫶🏼

Leah: ARE YOU AND WALKER LIKE DATING?

Leah: WHATS UP WITH YOU GUYS

Leah: I NEED DETAILS

Y/n: Calm down!

Leah: I WONT UNTIL I GET THE DETAILS

Y/n: I dont know what to say 😭

Leah: words, sentences, paragraphs it's your choice 😑

Y/n: We mighttt be dating

Leah: I KNEW IT

Leah: WHO ELSE KNOWS??

Y/n: just you

Y/n: AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE

Leah: I won't 🤓🖐️

Y/n: you better. You better go film now

Leah: FINE

A/n: I'm so sorry for the short posts. I'm still on holiday and I don't have a lot of time for writing. ANYWAYS WE HIT 17K READS! Omg it's crazy! Don't forget to vote this up and follow me for an upcoming walker x reader fanfic! I have an editing account on TikTok with walker, Dior, Leah, Aryan ect! Follow me at lac3y.eq1tss

Edit a/n: sorry for no posts lately I've just been super busy

Word count: 678