Chapter • 25

"I try to live in black and white but I'm so blue"
Blue by Billie Eilish

Sunlight shines into my room and blue lilies bloom on my balcony, bringing in a sweet earthy smell into my kitchen. Filming has been called off for three extra days, which is expected. I haven't left my apartment in days since the paparazzi, worried about it happening again. I've been sent death threats and I can't even put together a dopey apology video. What would I say?
'Sorry everyone, wasn't me so stop sending death threats'.

My door opens abruptly, wooshing my coat of the door handle. Standing there is Walker in his Batman pyjamas, holding a loaf of sourdough and some tasty cheese.
"Sorry!" He says apologetically, putting my coat back on the door. Smiling, he walks over and sits on one of the tall island bench stools.
"What's all this for school bell?" I ask playfully.
He sets down the bread on the white marble counter
"Want a cheese toastie?"he gestured towards the toaster. How did he know I love them, especially with sourdough?
"Duh!!" I reply, hugging him. I take the bread out of the bakery bag and he butters it up. Looking at him so concentrated is so cute.
"Okay.. that should take a couple of minutes" Walker says. I look out the window and see an open spot on the flower bed, waiting for something to be planted. Though I'm a bad gardener, it's been good lately to plant flowers. It clears my mind,
"While we wait we could plant a flower?" I offer
He looks over to the balcony,
"Of course" he says.
I take a bag of soil out of a cabinet under the sink and take a packet of hydrangeas, his favourite.

His hair shines in the sunlight, making his eyes look gorgeous and blue.
"I got your favourite" I show him the seeds.
He smiles and starts to dig a hole in the soil whilst I fill the watering can and open the seeds packet. We start planing. The dirt feels crumbly and roots intertwine with my fingers. I go to pat down the seeds but my hand becomes warm as walker accidentally does the same thing. I look up at his face, blonde hair in his eyes.
"You have a little something on your face y/n/n" he wipes dirt off from my cheek awkwardly. My cheeks flush red and I'm not sure if I say thank you.
"I uh didn't really wanna bring it up but have you found anything out about your bodyguard?" He asks. My heart drops again, I've been avoiding the thought for days. Walker and I have talked about our.. relationship and he finally settled with keeping it just between us (after hours of convincing).
"No." I sighed, putting my head on his shoulder.
"Well we obviously can't find evidence that it's happened but what if we can catch him in the act?" Walker suggests and for once, I have a little bit of hope.
"That's actually a really good idea!!" I exclaimed excitedly. His eyes light up and I start thinking on ways to do it.

After cleaning ourselves up, we sit on the balcony overlooking the busy streets of Vancouver.
"Okay what if we do some of that cool spy people stuff" Walker suggests, making his hands into binoculars which makes me giggle.
"Though I love that idea, I have no clue how" I say.
Walkers suggestion does spark a thought in my mind, what if we get a recording of him?
"We could probably record him Walker" I say, looking at my phone.
"But we need to catch him playing with your phone" he reminds me.
"What if you record it, like hide somewhere in my room?"
He ponders, looking up at the cloudy sky becoming grey once again.
"Okay, but if it is dark inside the room, how can we prove it's him?" He asks. I didn't really think about that part. What do they do in spy movies? Suddenly I had it.
"His fingerprints!!" I blurt out, startling Walker
"It's perfect, Wise girl" he says

A/n: Hey y'all, hope you're doing good!! Tysm for still supporting me after not posting in ages which I'm so sorry about. It really helps me out and means the world to me if you vote this up or follow me (I've got some exciting fanfics on the way!!)

Word count: 746