Chapter • 16

"And I watch your eyes as she waaaalks by"
Heather by Conan Grey

I stretch my arms out and get ready to go on set. The winter air messes my hair up, which my hairdresser is annoyed with. My pocket rings and I reach into it, grabbing my phone. I answer the phone call and momonas voice echoed in my ears "heyyy" Momona said sneakily "hi momo!" I say buttoning up my jacket. "So update me, what happening?" She asks. "Well..if you just give me a sec I can tell you" I answer. I quickly turn the corner, trying to get away from my hairdresser. "Okay so.." I start. I tell her about walker and the flowers and everything else. She squeals in delight. "Ship has sailed" she proudly announces. We chat some more before I hang up so I can get on set.

🎬 at lunch break 🎬

"Y/n, I have a question" walker states and swallows his sandwich. "Yeah go for it" I said "will you go on a date with me?" He asks "I'd be weirdo to say no" I answer. "Great, I'll pick you up at 6 o'clock sharp" he says and puts his sandwich wrapper in the bin. Omg I'm going on a date with Walker Scobell! I wonder where we are going? What do I even wear??? Huge problem that I'll have to deal with later cause I have to be at my trailer for a costume change and a touch up in 2 minutes.

🎬 5pm 🎬

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a hot, steamy towel. My hair drips onto my back while I dry off my body. I finally finish my skincare routine and now I have the hard job of figuring out what to wear. My suitcase is dumped on the floor, exploding everywhere. I've never been on a date before so I have no idea. I pull out a few cute options but decide on:

A/n: as always you can imagine whatever you like!

🎬Walkers pov🎬

I stop at y/n's floor and knock twice at her door. "Coming!" I hear muffled. A few seconds later, y/n opens the door in a silky dress and her hair looks perfect. I stand there in awe for a few moments "you look gorgeous y/n!" I compliment her and she twirls around like a princess. "You ready to go?" She asks fixing my hair. "Yeah, come on" I say and lead her to the elevator. Classical music plays in the lobby as we walk outside. Out ride pulls in and I open the door for her and walk around the other side.

🎬y/n pov🎬

The car starts to go into the city. Walker touches my hand and I wrap my fingers around his. We drive for five minutes "close your eyes, I'll guide you" he says, so I close my eyes and let him take me out of the car, waiting to see what he's going to show me. "Open" he says and I see a beautiful restaurant, expensive and fancy. "Oh Walker you really didn't have to" I say still looking at the architecture. "Let's go inside, we have that table in the window" he points to the table in front of us, decorated with gold and red accents. "A reservation for Walker Scobell?" He asks a man in a black suit and red bow tie. The man nods and says "right this way". We sit down, the seats feel like I'm sitting on a cloud. "This is truly amazing" I thank him. "Y/n, you're the only person I've ever felt this way for, ever. I just want you to know how much I like you" he said, closing the menu. The man comes back to our table with complimentary sparkling water and asks us about our entrees. We order some bread and dip and arancini balls to share. "How have you liked filming so far?" Walker asks "it's been amazing, especially since the get to see you everyday" I answered. The rest of the night is a blur, we laugh, talk and eat the phenomenal food. As the night come to end Walker says "why don't we go for a walk? Just for fun you know" I nod "sounds lovely" I say adding a posh accent "certainly" he responds, posh accent and all. "Come on lady y/l/n" he says and takes my hand. We walk down to a local park, laughing in posh accents the whole way there. I take off my heels, finally relaxing my feet. We lay on the ground stargazing. Walker pointes out different constellations I didn't even know existed "see that one over there? That's Cepheus" he tells me. I love listening to him talk, I play with his curls while he does so. It's been my dream date ever since I was a little girl who played with barbies and pink monster trucks.

A/n: I'm soo sorry, I could only get one chapter out today since I'm going on holidays tomorrow. I have 3-4 more chapters planned but then the book will come to a close. Tysm for all the support! Make sure to vote this up and look out for more of my books!

-L

Word count: 885