Chapter • 9

"I don't want you in my blood line yuh"
Bloodline bye Ariana Grande

All this movie stuff is driving me mad, I had no clue it was this.. well crazy. My schedule is packed, interviews, dinners, filming and costume fitting. I'm going to Vancouver for filming in a week. I open up my phone and decide to talk to Walker.

Walkie Talkie 🔱

You:Heyyy

Walker: Hey y/n/n

You: I'm so bored you wanna do smth?

Walker: can't get enough of me?

You: no, you were the last option 😢

Walker: And no I don't wanna do something with you now.

You: IM SORRY PLEASE

Walker: see?

You: Fine Walkie Talkie.

Walker: My house in 10?

You: okay I'll be there

🎬 Time skip a boring ten mins later🎬

Walker opens the door and invites me in. "I'm sorry about the dinner-". Walker cuts me off "y/n, it's fine dw about it." I smile and tap him on the back "your it" I smile. He swipes at me and starts running towards me. I go outside and run down his porch. "Too slow huh" I tease him he quickly catches up and is about to get me when I trip and fall over. Walker gets caught on my leg and falls directly on top of me but he catches himself before he hits me. His ocean blue eyes are face to face with mine. I can feel my cheeks flushing red. "Oh my I'm so sorry I say and sit up" I apologise. "All good, but what did we trip on?" He questioned. I walk over and find a small remote control car cover by grass. "Tanner.."he sighs. I feel suddenly awkward. "I used to love cars." I say trying to break the silence. "Me too! I think this is one of my old ones" I smile and realise we are now sat only few feet away from the pool. "Wow the water looks like crystal" I say. "Wanna swim" he asks. "I don't have my bathers sadly" I frown. "So?" He says devilishly. Walker opens the gate to his pool and jumps in fully clothed without hesitation. "WALKER!" I yell. "You coming in?"he laughs. I don't really have a choice do I? I follow him in and jump in. It's so nice considering it's 34 degrees out. He splashes me playfully. I splash back dive under before he can get me. I look to my side and see him. His Gorgeous blue eyes and sandy blonde hair makes him look like a merman under water.

🎬Walkers pov🎬

The water cools me down. I watch y/n gracefully swim. Her hair glows underwater. She comes up to the surface and I admire her looks not realising I was starring. "Is there something in my teeth?" She asks self consciously "no your just so-, never mind" I say. I was about to say she was pretty but I didn't want to seem like a creep.We played there for hours, floating, racing and talking.

🎬Y/n pov 🎬

Walker takes a picture of me and we post it to instagram.

Liked by Leah Jeffries and xochitl Gomez and 4000 others

youruser: Walker was losing and handstand competition and rage quit 😒

Randomuser627: AWHH CUTEE

Momonatamada: In your clothes? 🤨
Reply > Youruser: didn't have swimmers :(

Walkerscobell: I WAS WINNING ACTUALLY. I JUST GOT COLD.
Reply > youruser: Sureee

A/n: TYSM EVERYONE FOR 600+ READS! Sorry for the short chapter I just need to figure out how to write the next couple of chapters. Anyways people have been asking about the queen, Dior. She is in the story! That's all I can say rn! If you have playlist suggestions on Spotify lmk! Make sure to vote this up if you like it!

Word count: 630