Chapter • 8

"I'm a feminist, obviously but I wouldn't really mind him saving me"
Prison for life by Olivia Rodrigo

I wake up to thousands of notifications not just from friends and family but.. fans? I open TikTok to find all my recent videos have blown up. It's the same over all platforms. How do people found out this quickly? Crazy. Once a check social media I check my messages. Some are just from family but I have so many missed calls from Leah, Walker and Momona. I call Walker first. "Y/N!" He screams "What do you want walkie talkie" I say tiredly. "Have you not noticed you've literally blown up??!" He answers. "Of course I have, is this what it's like?" I ask. "Yep. I'd recommend turning off your notifications" He says. "Yeah good idea" I turn if all my social media notifications. "Any plans tonight?" I ask Walker. "No wby?" He answers. "I think I'll celebrate with my family, you should come! I'll invite Momona" he says. "GOD NO NOT THAT SCARY GIRL" he says. "what happened? I thought y'all were friends?" I ask. "Oh we are she's just been tormenting about liking y-". He stops and starts again "nothing, I'll be there, what time?" He asks. I wonder what he was gonna say? "Oh uhhh I don't know" I say. "I have to talk to my mum". "Okay I'll let you do that" walker answers.  "Bye walkie talkieee" I respond.

🎬Time skip an hour later🎬

I walk downstairs to find my mum in the kitchen making cupcakes. "Can I help?" I ask "of course honey" she replies. I sit down across from her. "So, I was thinking to celebrate, I could go out with some friends.." I start. "I'm listening?" Says. "I thought we could go to that nice restaurant with the tall windows and beautiful architecture, the one with the Italian food." I suggest "who do you want to invite?" She asks "Walker, Leah and Momona" I add. Me and my mum go over the details. I text all of them the time and place and luckily, they can all make it.

🎬Time skip to when your getting ready🎬

I look in the mirror of my vanity and decide to do a bubble braid with some cute bows:

After various tries, I finally get it to my likings and move onto my outfit. I stand in front of my walk in wardrobe and look at outfits. I could go a dress but I think I want a two piece. I get a beige top and a white skirt paired with some accessories and gold jewellery.

 I get a beige top and a white skirt paired with some accessories and gold jewellery

A/n: you can ofc change this to your style xx

I take one last look in the mirror and head downstairs and get into our car. "You look very pretty y/n" my mum compliments. I smile and look out the window. The city is buzzing and bright lights reflect off the windows. We arrive at the restaurant and go to our reserved table. We are there first so we order some drink while we wait. I order my favourite mocktail, a strawberry daiquiri. Soon Leah and Momona arrive. They sit across from me and order soft drinks. A few seconds later Walker walks in. Momona laughs and I look at her say 'I don't know' with my eyes. "Excuse me?" A voice says behind me. I turn around to find a girl my age with her phone. "Could I get a photo with Momona, Walker and yourself?" She asks "oh sure I say. We huddle together and take a selfie. She smiles and walks away happily. The rest of the night is going well. At least I thought so. Seconds later flashes surround us. We gather our things and try to leave as soon as possible. Cameras try to get a glimpse of me and customers are looking at me trying to figure out what's going on. Everyone runs into my mums small car and we zoom away. "Does this happen often?!" Ask Momona Leah and walked in shock. They nod and sigh.

A/n: another short chapter haha. I just realised I haven't even mentioned aryan yet 😭 I'll add him soon I swear. Make sure to vote this up!