001

"1

"1....

2....

3...."

The timer felt endless,  the beta could feel the sweat coming down from his forehead. His legs hurt and his whole body was exhuasted beyond what would seem JUST exhaustion. He had been practicing a skate move for around twelve-hours at this point. His coach kept telling him to redo it, as to him the betas attempts were just a pathetic excuse of an ice-skating attempt.

"I'm already so tired, we could continue tomorrow, I still have to go to college tomorrow" he said, clearly frustrated with the whole situation. He still had to go home, and review all of his biology notes as he had an exam the next day. But his coach only blew the whistle louder.

"If you think your parents are spending over 100,000 a year for you to have classes with the best of the best, then you're wrong! Now get back up, you can't get exhausted in this sport, it makes you weak like an omega" his coach spat out. He hated that, he hated how others talked down on others just to get them to do things. He was tired, wether or not he was an omega.

"Now take your position, and try it again" he said, blowing the whistle louder, so loud it left the betas ears ringing. His head felt dizzy, but he knew what was to come if he disobeyed his coach, his parents would just side with the coach and call him lazy. He started skating quickly, going around while doing a few tricks, basic ones of course.

His head was spinning, but in the depth of the cloud that was becoming his vision, he was able to see his coach's disapproving face. With that, he ignored his cloudy and blurry vision, as well as the protruding headache he had, and sped up his moves. He stared with an axel jump, he landed gracefully, but a shockwave was sent throughout his body when he landed.

His coach clapped at said beta, "Come on Tokuno Yushi, your parents didn't leave Japan for you to suck at a basic sport" he said. His words cutting daggers into the beta's heart. It was true, his parents moved from their home, a home Yushi was fond of and happy in, only to put him in figure skating classes with the literal devil.

He sighed and started up again, this time doing the quadruple axel jump his coach had been nagging him about. The same damn move he had been practicing for hours on end at this point, the same move that had his whole body hurting more than breaking a bone itself. Did he know that feeling? Not really, but it just hurt so much, he could feel like he was on cloud 9.

As soon as he lifted to do his jump, he could automatically feel something was off, he did the spins, everything was going good. Until he landed, as soon as he landed, it was almost like his left leg gave out, the pain the felt before only multiplied as his eyes widened and he let out a blood curdling scream, falling to the ground. The coach was instantly in shock, not believing what he was seeing.