006

"Sion, I'll be fine, you need to go to your own classes" Yushi whispered to him as to not disturb the lesson

"Sion, I'll be fine, you need to go to your own classes" Yushi whispered to him as to not disturb the lesson. Sion shook his head, "it's alright, I want to be with you" he said, and instantly opened his eyes realizing the words that came out of his mouth.

"No I mean, it's fine, if you don't go to class you'll get suspended from your studies and lose your scholarship" he said, and Sion shushed him. "I said I want to take care of you okay? I don't trust the people in this school to leave you by yourself. Plus I'll be fine, my scholarship was for math and basketball. Al I gotta do is keep my score in math, and just not quit playing" he said casually, going back to leaning back on his chair and facing the ceiling before closing his eyes.

"And how are you going to play with a broken arm?" Yushi practically whisper yelled at him. Sion opened his eyes in shock once again, he looked down at his arm, and then looked at Yushi again, his eyes big. "How am I gonna keep my scholarship?" He asked, and Yushi giggled at him.

"Please go to class" he said, and Sion shook his head again. Grabbing Yushi's hand with his good arm, "Who's going to take care of you in case it arrives? What if you get it and I'm not here?" He said, shuddering at the thought of what could happen to Yushi.

He then pushed his chair to sit closer to the omega, and laid his head on the others shoulder. Yushi could feel his face heat up. Oh my god, why was this alpha so handsome? He giggled to himself and leaned into Sion's head. Completely ignoring the lesson going on.

"You know, I may have to take back that promise about taking you to my parents shop" Sion said, taking a hold of Yushi's hands. Yushi looked at him with a worried face, "Why?" He asked in a cute tone.

"Riku was right, your hands are so soft, I don't want you to use them" he said, softly playing with Yushi's fingers. To be honest? Who even wanted to pay attention in statistics when you had a beautiful man next to you? Certainly not Yushi.

He just melted into Sion, feeling safe and warm in his presence. He's always fended for himself as he always thought he was a beta, he wasn't used to someone wanting to take care of him aside from being a servant. The feeling of being wanted by someone, by an alpha, it made him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He couldn't help but let out his scent, and it was almost as if the professor finally noticed they were there. "Tokuno Yushi! If you're not going to pay attention, the least you can do is not spread around your scent!" The teacher spat out, making both of them startled and caused them to sit up.

"I'm sorry professor" Yushi said shyly before bowing his head at the teacher in apology. "If you're going to have your friend in class, there better not be any distractions, you hear me?" He said, before returning to the lessons. Yushi turned over to Sion and smiled, the other smiling back at him.