020

"Yushi, how are you feeling?" Sion asked

"Yushi, how are you feeling?" Sion asked. He had just come back into the room. He had showered and brought towels for Yushi who was still in bed. Without taking to account, it had been a week since Yushi's heat started and it was finally able to go away.

The omega looked at him with a blank face. "My legs hurt" he said before planting his face back into the pillows. He didn't want to get up, he was sweaty, and sticky, and he felt so gross. Sion giggled at him, "I need you to shower, you can't stay in the bed it's already very wet" he said.

Yushi complained before facing up, making grabby hands towards Sion like a child. Sion giggled and hurriedly carried Yushi bridal style. Jumping him up and down in his arms. The omega couldn't help but giggle as he held on tightly to his alpha's shoulders.

They were both extremely happy, it felt unreal. Yushi, being an only child thought he would be alone the rest of his life. But here he was, in the arms of someone so handsome and so strong.

As for Sion, he never thought he would feel the immense happiness he was feeling at the moment. He just missed a whole week of school and he did not feel bad for it at all. He was so in love with the person in his arms.

He smiled and put his forehead against Yushi's, Yushi doing the same to him. "I wish we could stay like this forever" he said happily. Yushi nodded, "we could, be like this forever" he said, interlocking their fingers together.

Sion smiled, making his way to the bathroom with Yushi in arms. He had to make the omega take a shower or else he would be gross for another whole week.

When they entered the bathroom, Sion had already set up the shower with a warm bubble bath and some candles lit. Yushi smelled the air letting out a sigh in delight, the scented candles made the bathroom smell like absolute heaven.

This was nice. Yushi wanted everyday to be like this. To wake up and have Sion with him. Next to him, and taking care of him, the thought of it made his heart swell in happiness. However, he was quickly brought back to reality as Sion gently placed him inside of the tub.

His body shivered despite the water being warm. But nonetheless he was able to settle just fine into it. He let out a sigh, "Did you use epsom salt?" Yushi asked, letting his muscles relax into the water.

Sion nodded, massaging Yushi's legs. "What do you think happened to Daeyoung?" Yushi asked curiously, and Sion stopped massaging his legs. He looked rather worried at the water before facing Yushi again.

"I don't know, but I'm really worried about him. Please tell me you saw the bruises on his neck the first time him and Riku visited us?" He said, and Yushi furrowed his eyebrows.

"No but I did notice that he was getting sickly thin and pale, what do you think is going on?" He asked, now noticing everything he had missed about his best friend.