024

The door opened, the omega happily turning around the greet the person

The door opened, the omega happily turning around the greet the person. "Are you ba-" he instantly got cut off, a hand flying to hit his cheek. It stung, just like every other time, god what was it this time.

"Where is he?" The person asked, Daeyoung held his cheek, trying not to stress too much about the situation. He lowered his head, trying to calm down as much as he could. He didn't want to stress, it was not good for him in this condition. "I don't know" he said.

The man could be heard clicking his tongue, probably not liking the response he got. He grabbed Daeyoung's collar, threatening to choke him at any moment. But he kept on a brave face, which just angered the man even more.

"I know you know where he is, he's been gone for a day!" He yelled, but Daeyoung didn't flinch. The man couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, offended that his alpha voice was no longer working to make the omega fear him.

Something then clicked in him, "Oh my, did you mate someone when you were in heat?" he asked, a sly smirk present in his mouth. Daeyoung was still determined to not let me man's words affect him so he didn't say anything, causing the man to let out a laugh.

"It's true" he pulled the omega closer, taking a good sniff at his scent gland. Daeyoung squirmed in his hold, hating every second of what was going on. "You smell really good actually, how come I never noticed before" the man said, but Daeyoung just felt more uncomfortable in his hold.

He kept smelling him, and Daeyoung just kept trying to get away. He wished Riku was here, this is starting to get weird. Experimentally, the man stocked out his tongue and liked a stripe right on Daeyoung's neck.

The omega instantly started to thrash around in the alpha's hold. He didn't want to be there, he wanted to escape his grasp. But goddamn this man was in his forties and still strong as ever.

"Stay still" he said, continuing to smell the omega. Probably trying to scent him? And the thought alone made Daeyoung gag. The man raised his eyebrow after he heard him gag.

"Hmm, that's weird. Usually all the omega women I'm around kneel to me when I scent them" he said, before he could do anything else, the door of the guest house opened. A smiling Riku walked in, "Daeyoung I'm-" he instantly cut off his sentence, seeing his father holding Daeyoung's shirt collar.

It was like something awoke inside of him, he instantly rushed towards them, and pushed his father away full force. Catching Daeyoung in his arms before he could collapse on the floor. He cleaned Daeyoung's forehead that seemed to be sweating, and looked at him with the most worried face.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He asked, true desperation in his voice to find out if his father had done anything to Daeyoung. The omega shook his head but wouldn't let go of Riku. He put his face on the alpha's neck, scenting him. He hated it.