008

Sion could feel his face turning red at the fact that Yushi just told their friends they were on a date

Sion could feel his face turning red at the fact that Yushi just told their friends they were on a date. He basically choked and his spit and started to cough. Yushi turned to him worried. "Honey are you okay?" He asked, but that just made Sion choke even harder.

The other two pair just stared at them, "Don't stand there, help my man!" Yushi said. Obviously playing with a dramatic tone in his voice. Daeyoung giggled a bit seeing Yushi gently pat Sion's back in order to get him to stop. Damn, that's now what Sion was thinking this kid was gonna say.

It was funny to him as well, although. There was one person who did not find it amusing. Sion noticed that
Riku was just looking at him with a nasty look, but decided to downplay it. "Sorry sweetheart, it caught me off guard" he said sweetly Yushi, making Riku's blood boil. Only Sion and Daeyoung noticed it though.

Yushi was too busy being in love with the fact that Sion is going along with him. "What are YOU guys doing here?" Sion flipped the question. Riku daringly raised an eyebrow at the question, but before he could answer, "Riku's younger brother wants a toy that they only give out at this theme park, but we can comeback another day" Daeyoung said, trying his best to grab Riku's hand.

Once his hand grabbed Riku's arm though, almost as if in slow motion, the alpha pulled it back. Causing the turtle neck to come down for a millisecond, but that millisecond was enough for Sion. His eyes spotted dark red and blue Mark at the beginning of Daeyoung's neck. He furrowed his eyebrows, continuing to watch the scene unfold in front of him.

"Master Riku we we, should really go, I'm sure young Ryo will understand—"

"Do you learn how to shut up?" He said, making Daeyoung stare at him. Did he really just say that? In front of their friends? Daeyoung expected him to be a little bit more discreet about the way the Maeda family treated the employee. But he was wrong.

"Riku, why do you talk to my friend like that?" Yushi asked, worried about Daeyoung. "And you don't? They're your employees, they're meant to serve you. What's to it anyways? What would your parents think if they knew who you were dating?" He asked, pointing at Sion.

Yushi looked at him with a frown. "Why do you care who he's dating? It's not like he will date you" Sion spat towards him; making Riku click his tongue in annoyance. "I wasn't saying that" sure "but what would they say if they say you here with someone like Sion" he said; making Sion get taken aback. 

"What's wrong with people like Sion?" Yushi asked. Riku scoffed at him "This kid is unbelievable, really? You don't know what's wrong with people like Sion? He's poor!" Riku said, harshly.

Sion had been told he was broke as an insult many times in his life. Probably more than he could count with the fingers on his hand. However, hearing those brash words he heard from younger kids, coming out of his best friends mouth. His best friend, his co-captain in the basketball team.