010

Sion's heart instantly dropped when the woman said that

Sion's heart instantly dropped when the woman said that. He knew they weren't meant to be, but ouch. "Oh, oh I see. Sorry star-crossed lovers is not for you guys. It's for someone who you both seem to have a deep connection with, so I got confused for a moment. The energy was very strong. Now let me see what I can read for you guys" she said. Sion let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

Yushi looked at him worried, but before he could say anything. "I see, a love that is meant to be and will conquer any obstacle. You two will thrive together, and flourish into wonderful people" she said happily. That statement made Yushi blush as he looked at Sion.

"I also see five kids" she said smirking, making both of them look away from each other. Finding any excuse to look at anything else: Sion cleared his throat. "Thank you auntie, I'm so sorry about bothering you. You should really go home though, I'm sure your family misses you" he said, and the woman just rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine, really. I like being here, I get to see people like you" she said smiling, and Sion smiled back. "Well, we'll get going now auntie we have to buy groceries" he said, and the woman nodded.

They walked back inside, he felt a little relieved by her fixing the issue of saying they were star-crossed lovers. He kind of freaked out for a moment. But someone he has a deep connection with? Not gonna lie, he couldn't think of anyone in particular. He just let it slide.

Going back to focusing on why they were here to begin with, food. "You believe in that stuff Sion?" Yushi asked, looking around the store. "Not particularly, but when it comes from auntie I do" he said, grabbing a few more fruits. If he was gonna be making food for Yushi, he wanted it to be something healthy.

"Why?" Yushi asked, still curious. "Auntie used to live around where my hometown is, she told my parents their first son would be an alpha, and I'm here. She also told me when I was around 5 that I was destined for greatness. And well, not to brag but I got accepted into a top university with a full ride scholarship so you know" he said, making it sound like he was all that for dramatic effect.

Yushi giggled at him, "I'm sure you were destined for great things even without an aunt reading your palm" Yushi said sweetly. If Cupid was real, he wished he would burn because oh my god. He could feel cupid's arrow going through his chest. He cleared his throat, "I really, I only have two years left of university and then I start my residency. I'm excited" Sion said, smiling as moved Yushi's chair, along with the cart towards the condiment section.

"You're in the medicine career path?" Yushi asked. "Mhm, didn't we talk about this before?" Sion asked, and Yushi shook his head. "You don't even know what field I'm in, you just chilled in my classes" he said, giggling at the reminder of the alpha falling asleep in his statistics class.