011

It was like a show off, both alpha's were looking at each other with so much hatred

It was like a show off, both alpha's were looking at each other with so much hatred. Honestly, it was the first time Sion felt this way towards another alpha. He felt the need to protect, he needed to protect his omega. Yeah, HIS omega.

"Go away!" He growled out using his alpha voice, and Riku just tsked and laughed at him. "What do you take me for? An omega? Do you think your big bad alpha voice will work on me?" He said, a devilish smirk painting his face. Yushi didn't dare to look at the other alpha, finding comfort in HIS alpha's arms.

"What would it take for you to leave? To leave us alone?" He asked. His hand coming up caress Yushi's hair, sweetly. He hated seeing this, Riku seriously hated seeing them like this. The fact that he made them be this close broke him even more. "Why should I? Why do you get to have everything good?" He said, frustrated.

Sion let out a frustrated scoff, "God you're insatiable, is what you have not enough?" He said. It was true, how can someone like Riku complain about someone like Sion getting everything good? How dare he even make that comparison?

Sion could see Riku's face turn dark at the mention of his wealth, that's not what he meant. He didn't mean that Sion had everything going for him, but he has everything good life has to offer. "Loving parents, good grades, good looks, good at everything, and you're even good at making people fall in love with you!" He said, frustrated about the whole situation.

"What are you? A god? Who dictates everything? Can I not have anything? Am I not good enough like you? What's so good about you? Why are the gods always by your side?" He said, letting years of pent up anger he felt on Sion. Then it dawned on Sion, Riku was jealous because his parents weren't loving?

"Why do you get everything good?!" He said, honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that he was about to take advantage of Yushi, Sion would've loved to talk it out Riku. Maybe they could've healed these years of pent up tension between each other.

But he couldn't do that, not after the stunt Riku tried to pull with Yushi, there was no way Sion was going to forgive him. So no, he didn't feel bad. Not when he was a monster. "Because I'm not a monster" Sion said calmly, and that made all the rage that had tensed around Riku die down.

It took a moment for Riku to react after hearing those words coming out of Sion's mouth. He didn't care what his parents had to say about him, but hearing that coming from someone he was so close it. It made him realize what he was doing. He was a monster? No, no, he was a good son, he did everything his parents wanted.

He took the beatings from his dad and listened to him, he took everything when his parents hated Ryo for not being born an alpha. "I'm, I'm not a monster" he said, stuttering on his words. He looked over at the couple, and noticed Sion and Yushi.

Sion was sweetly cupping Yushi's face, he looked at the omega with all the love in the world. Before he wiped his tear stained cheeks with his thumbs. He leaned forward and gently kissed Yushi's tear stained cheeks. With that, Yushi could finally feel his heart rate go down. His anxiety practically going away in the arms of the alpha.