018

"Are you okay, does it hurt?" The alpha asked

"Are you okay, does it hurt?" The alpha asked. Daeyoung shook his head, panting as their actions had finally stopped. Both of them were sweating, and covered in liquid. Riku laid down next to him, and started playing with his hair. Removing the sweaty bangs from his forehead.

"Are you feeling any discomfort?" He asked, wanting to help as much as he could. Daeyoung shook his head, "Water" he mumbled out, his voice small and hoarse. Riku could easily tell he was thirsty. He instantly sat up, and reached for the water bottle on the nightstand.

He helped Daeyoung sit up, and opened the water for him. He then brought it up to his lips, but Daeyoung was so tired. He only opened his mouth, so Riku helped him by gently tilting his head back and moving the water bottle forward.

He stopped, allowing Daeyoung to swallow the water before doing it again two more times. He finally gently let go of Daeyoung's head and placed it on his shoulder, closing the water bottle. He placed it back on the nightstand, and continued to play with Daeyoung's damp hair. "Are you sure you don't need anything else?" He asked.

"Your clothes, I want your clothes" he said, not opening his eyes. Riku smiled, reaching for a shirt from his nightstand, but Daeyoung stopped him. "No, not those, I want them to have your scent, I need them to have your scent" he said.

Riku knew it was Daeyoung's heat speaking, but he couldn't help but find it cute. He smiled and gently let Daeyoung lay down on the bed. "Wait here, I'll go to the main house to get my dirty clothes" he said and Daeyoung just nodded, not bothering to open his eyes. He hugged the side of the bed where Riku had been lying, submerging his nose onto Riku's pillow.

Riku could only imagine the kind of discomfort the omega was feeling as it was barely the second day. So the omega was still squirming in discomfort, his scent filling the room. Riku hurriedly went to the bathroom of the guest house, grabbing a wet towel, and cleaning himself up. He grabbed any clothes he could find around the house.

He made his way to the main house, and opened the door. He hoped for the best that his mother and father weren't there, he scanned the hallway before heading upstairs. He wanted to select a few clothes, but decided to just take his entire basket of dirty clothes.

And it was a lot, if there was something Riku could do was rummage through clothes like a girl. He brought the basket with him, but before he could step back outside to the guest house, a figure stopped him. It was his father. "What are you doing?" He asked sternly.

Riku stood up straight, scared of what might happen. "Never mind I don't care what you do, I just wanted to tell you to be ready in a few days we'll go have dinner with my business partner" he said. Riku's face frowned.

"Who and why do I need to go?" He said, and his father scoffed. He raised his hand, and Riku instantly flinched, causing him to raise and eyebrow. He let his hand down, and fixed his tie. "We're meeting the Tokuno's, and why I need you there? It's a surprise, just be ready. It'll be on Wednesday" he said, and left.