017

"Sion, how do you do this?" Yushi turned to the male, not knowing how to properly cut the fish in order to put it in the bucket

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sion, how do you do this?" Yushi turned to the male, not knowing how to properly cut the fish in order to put it in the bucket. Sion mom gently laughed at Yushi before taking the fish away from him and grabbing a butcher knife.

"You take the knife, and do a cut here" she said, cutting behind the gills of the fish with the knife. She then pushed it to the pectoral fin down to its backbone. Without removing the knife, she turned the knife and cut through ribs to the tail. She then waved it around to show it to Yushi.

He smiled at her, finding the woman wiggling the fish around silly. She then threw it in a bucket, and grabbed another fish before placing it in front of Yushi. "Go on honey, try it" she said happily handing Yushi the knife.

He smiled awkwardly and turned to Sion who was busy helping and talking to his dad as they throughly washed the fresh fish they had just gotten. He turned back to the fish in front of him and swallowed hard. Sion was right about something, the smell of this place was oh so pungent.

Without wasting anymore time, he attempted the same moves Sion's mom had done earlier, but he accidentally cut off the Fish's head. He stared in shock as the head rolled off of the cutting board and into the ground. "I'm sorry" he said to Sion's mom, but she just shook her head. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything. I'll teach you how to properly cut fish, and I'll teach you how to cook so Sion and your babies won't starve to death" she said happily.

Honestly, Yushi was not shy about meeting Sion's parents. In fact, he was very confident. But this woman is making him feel nervous, especially that statement. He started choking on his spit at her statement. "Don't take offense honey, but" she reached forward and grabbed Yushi's hand. She started to feel it, from his palm, to the dorsal part, from his knuckles to his fingertips. "Your hands being so soft tells me you've never had a job or worked hard, I don't expect you to change once you get married right? Sion will be the provider" she said happily.

Yushi gently pulled his hand away, "just because I've never worked before doesn't mean I can't" he said nervously. The woman finally let out a loud laugh at the statement, "Are you kidding me? With your porcelain hands? It's better to stay home" she said, absolutely making him feel uncomfortable. He wanted to move on from this conversation. What even was this conversation? It's just Sion's mother projecting from what Yushi is getting.

"By the way Yushi, where are you from? Your name sounds foreign" he said, continuing to cut the fish. Yushi cleared his throat, "oh I'm from Japan" he said, and the woman nodded. It seemed like his story intrigued her.

"And your and your parents came here for?" She asked, suddenly, it was almost like Sion was summoned. He walked into the conversation and interrupted Yushi before he got the chance to speak. "Mom stop pressing him about his personal family life. All you need to know is that Yushi goes to the same university as me, and that he also does sports" he said, and with that his mother's eyes lit up.

Sweater Weather - Yusionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें