007

"Yes, the moon is beautiful tonight" Yushi said, happily taking a hold of Sion's hand

"Yes, the moon is beautiful tonight" Yushi said, happily taking a hold of Sion's hand. There they were, stargazing in their own universe without a care in the world. It was just them now, nobody else in the world mattered.

"What do you think will happen?" Sion asked, fear evident in his voice. Yushi looked up at him. "What do you mean?" He asked. Sion sighed, pulling Yushi even closer. Close just isn't close enough anymore, he needed the omega.

He let out a frustrated sigh at the distance that was nonexistent, but definitely existed to his alpha. "I mean, what if we do fall in love? Then what? Our worlds are too different" he said, placing his nose on Yushi's hair. He hasn't had enough of the omegas' apricot scent.

Yushi sighed, also pulling himself closer to Sion. Was this addiction? His omega was going through the same thing. Close just wasn't close enough anymore, he desperately needed the alpha. "I don't want to think about it, who cares what people think? My parents, it was their choice to only have one son, and I have to follow my heart" he stated.

"And what's your heart telling you?" Sion asked. Yushi looked at him again, his big sparkly eyes staring lovingly at Sion's.

"I want to be with you, whether or not they like it who cares it's not their life. But you, I want you, only you" he said, without stopping. Sion was taken aback for a moment, but he accepted it.

"Sion, my heart tells me I love you. I don't why, we barely even know each other, but it's telling me it's love" he said. Sion felt it too, but he didn't want to acknowledge it. "What if we try?" Sion said.

Yushi hummed curiously at the statement, "Let's try to find out what love is. Together" he said. Neither of them knew what it meant, love. Such a strong surge of emotions for someone, could it actually be possible? "What if we can't find it in each other?" Yushi asked.

Sion laughed a bit at it, "I'll leave the country, you won't have to see me again" he said, and Yushi instantly got worried. He shook his head against the alpha's chest.

"You can't do that, you can't leave without me. Even if we can't find the true meaning of love together, who will protect me?" He asked, not wanting to let go of the comfort he felt from Sion, that was his comfort no one else could have it.

"Yushi, if it doesn't work out between us, you'll find an alpha eventually. Someone, who is not me. Someone who will make you feel loved and comfortable, and safe. You have to realize that maybe someday that won't be me" Sion said, he mostly was doing it for himself. He couldn't let whatever they had going on go further. What if they really fell in love?

Heck, what if they mated? It can't happen, not like this. Not while they're in two completely different worlds. The reality is that, people from different classes just don't belong together. Why? They just don't, I mean who even is Sion to date the ONLY son from the Tokuno empire?