009

"Wake up! Wake up!" A sweet child like voice called out

"Wake up! Wake up!" A sweet child like voice called out. The omega was really tired, so he just mumbled a complaint, assuming it was the alpha telling him to wake up. He felt the person climb into the bed with him, now he was a bit confused. He then felt a warm hug, "Wake up hyung" he heard the voice call out again.

Slowly, he opened his eyes and noticed it was Ryo, looking at him with big eyes. He smiled, "what's going on Ryo?" He asked softly. He sat up, ready to struggle, but he found it quite easy. 'We didn't do it last night?' He thought to himself before turning his attention back to the 10 year old who still acted like a baby.

"Hyung is sleeping, and mommy isn't here" he said pouting, making Daeyoung nod. He hugged the child, "Are you hungry?" He asked, and Ryo nodded. "Alright, let's get you something to eat" Daeyoung said, carrying Ryo. The child just happily looking around the mansion.

Once they reached the kitchen, Daeyoung set him down on top of the island counter. "Sit here okay? I'll make you something" he said, and Ryo just nodded. He smiled and headed over to the fridge, taking some ingredients out in order to make a meal for Ryo and for himself.

Just then, he heard a door open, he quickly turned to Ryo who had his fingers in his mouth as he looked around. He quickly walked to him, and opened the drawer on the island, bringing out some headphones he seemed to have hidden in there. He then placed them on Ryo as he child looked at him with a pout. "Here, you can watch cartoons while I make breakfast" he said, pulling out his phone and putting cartoons for Ryo.

The noise cancelling headphones making him only hear what was going on on the phone. Daeyoung sighed in relief, footsteps approaching the kitchen, but he decided since Ryo was distracted, it was fine. He went back to making the breakfast, as the footsteps got closer.

"Tsk, what's that kid doing here?" He heard the voice say, crazy how similar a parent and their child can speak. "Good morning ma'am, I am feeding the young master" Daeyoung greeted the woman, bowing to her. She just rolled her eyes.

"Do whatever you want, but keep that annoying child away from me" she said, putting the keys of her car on the holder before going over to the fridge and getting out leftover food. "Ma'am there's no reason to be so harsh, master Ryo is still young" he said, cutting up the vegetables for the meal he was making. She scoffed at him.

"Honey you wouldn't know anything about rich people, my only son is Riku. Not that useless kid who couldn't be born an alpha, and who ruined my marriage. I just pray to the gods he ends up as a nobody beta instead of a whore omega" she said, ending up grabbing an alcoholic drink. The words hurt Daeyoung but he decided to ignore her.

"I'm gonna go out, if I comeback and I see him I'll tell my husband to take it out on you. I won't be back today though, I have so many plans" she said, happily trying to leave the kitchen, but suddenly Riku walked in. He looked at his mother confused, "You're here?" He asked. He was a bit disoriented since he had just woken up.