003

"Is this your first time in a limousine?" Yushi asked as he looked at Sion who was sitting right next to him

"Is this your first time in a limousine?" Yushi asked as he looked at Sion who was sitting right next to him. Sion nodded, looking around, taking in deeply the car he was currently inside of.

"I expected them to be a bit taller from the ceiling. I guess, feels really crowded in here with just the two of us" he explained and Yushi giggled. "I think that's everyone's first reaction in one, that's why celebrities always crouch before getting off!" Yushi explained and Sion nodded.

Sion was honestly doing his best to not look at Yushi, it hurt the omega, but he could understand why. It didn't mean he wasn't craving the others' attention. Maybe it was his hormones because of the change going on, or maybe he just liked it so much, the way the alpha treated him sweetly whenever he was having a hard time controlling said hormones.

Who knew to be honest. But one thing was sure, he needed that attention. He sweetly nuzzled his head against the alpha's shoulder, taking in his scent and letting out a sigh of relief. Sion tensed up. Afraid that if he moved, the hint of arousal he felt from having the omega so close to him would be evident in his scent.

Yushi then grabbed his arm, pulling him closer than close for comfort. He just wanted to feel the comfort that Sion brought him, and for him to scent him again. He's never done it before, but it felt good last time they did it.

Of course, since he still didn't know how to quite control his scent, it was spread very hearshly in the back of the limo. God, the smell was heavenly to Sion, but he had to be strong. Execpt, he couldn't.

He let out a sigh of relief, after taking in a deep breath of Yushi's scent, and leaned his head against the others. He then stretched out his good hand and reached for Yushi's, holding it in his.

Yushi giggled, his omega more than satisfied that the alpha was scenting him. He looked up at the other, "thank you" he said smiling. Sion wasn't going to lie, his alpha was also really happy about having this certain omega right next to him.

Before he could speak, the little window thing inside the car opened so that Daeyoung was able to see them. He spoke up, "Master Yushi, I was told by your parents that you are finally presenting as an omega. As a fellow omega, I know it's going to be hard when you go into heat! Would you like me to dismiss all the employees from the mansion?" Daeyoung asked. Yushi eagerly nodded at the statement.

"Sion Hyung will help me out, he said he would help me out with school work" he stated, making Daeyoung nod while looking at the alpha next to the omega."unless he can control himself, I don't recommend having an unmated alpha with you while you're going through heat, especially when he's a stranger" Daeyoung stated.

Yushi instantly whined and pouted, making Sion giggle a bit, he was so cute, but definitely spoiled. "You should listen to your butler" he mentioned, making Daeyoung scoff out loud, and Yushi laughed at him.