015

The alpha slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to his surroundings

The alpha slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to his surroundings. The first thing he saw was Daeyoung sitting next to him, holding an ice pack in his hands. Daeyoung let out a sigh of relief and dropped the ice pack in his hands to hug Riku's neck. Startling the alpha.

Much to his surprise, Riku instantly hugged him back. Gently patting his back. "You're okay, I'm so glad you're okay" he said, tears coming out from his eyes. Riku had a worried look on his face, not wanting to let go of Daeyoung, enjoying the omega's caramel scent. He was scared of what might happen if he does let go of the sweet scent. "I'm sorry I was late, I should've defended you, I'm really sorry, about everything" Riku finally spoke up.

Daeyoung shook his head, he hadn't seen Riku for three days, and one more day he was unconscious. He didn't care about anything, he didn't even know he missed the alpha this much. His scent, his voice, everything.

He backed from the hug for a moment, "Does it hurt?" Riku asked, ghosting his fingers over where the marks of his father's hand were wrapped around Daeyoung's neck. Daeyoung touched his neck, "I'm okay, I should be asking you that" he said eyes looking at Riku's nose. He had bandaged it well so the bleeding would stop.

And put treatment cream on all the bruises created from the kicking his father was giving him while unconscious. Riku tried to sit up, but instantly groaned in pain as his side was still bruised and it hurt to move. Daeyoung tried to help him, but Riku extended his hand to stop him.

"It's okay, I want to do it" he said, and finally was able to sit up. Daeyoung picked up the ice pack, and gently placed it against Riku's side. Earning a groan from him. "Where's Ryo? Is he hurt? Did my dad do anything to him?" He asked.

Daeyoung shook his head, "I made sure he didn't touch him, but..." he trailed off. He didn't want to tell him that he did see his brother bloodied and near the brink of death. At least to Ryo.

"What happened?" Riku asked worried that the statement even had a "but" in it. Daeyoung pressed his lips into a thin line, "He saw you, when you were on the ground...unresponsive...so I brought him to the guest house, and then I went back for you. I thought maybe right now, the guest house is the best place for us to be in" he explained.

"Where is he?" Riku asked, trying to get up, but Daeyoung stopped him. "It's only been a day, he did have nightmares, but I managed to get him to sleep, just let him see you tomorrow" he said, and Riku stopped struggling. He was right.

He couldn't but feel uncomfortable in his own skin, it had been so long since his dad had so much as laid a finger on him. At least, not this way. His skin itched where the bruises had formed, he couldn't help but wonder if this is what Daeyoung felt like when he got a black eye from his father.

He noticed that Daeyoung was about to get up, and leave, so he held his hand. The omega looked at him with a confused face, "I want to give you some space, I'm going to bring you soup I made" he said, and Riku shook his head.