Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past

Samanan Anantrakul, aged 33, CEO of SA Financial Company. Her parents are well off, she come from rich family. Everyone called her Sam short for Samanan.

Sam has cold nature, stubbornness, from outside she look tough, but inside she is like a cry baby. But she never show her weakness to anyone including her friends.

"Sam lets go, you know what there is a girl in KG-2, who exactly looked like you"

Sam just rolled her eyes. She thought how can a KG student looked like her. Sam and her three friends were at their regular restaurant, for their weekly meeting. 
She doesn't have lots of friends but those who are with her now, she can trust them fully.

"What excused is that Jim?"
"What? Don't you believe me? You should see with your own eyes"

Sam just sigh, she know her friend won't listen to her at any cost. Jim will always bring up the topic about it from last week.

Jim daughter, Fah is studying in NewPath Preschool, Bangkok. Its a private school for kids who study nursery and KG 1-3. A well known school for kids.

Among Sam friends, Jim is only married and have a girl who study KG-3. Sam love her niece Fah, but going to the Preschool for mother's Day with Jim and her other two friends its too much. And as always Jim is dramatic.

Tee and Kade already said yes, but Sam, she doesn’t want to go to some kids school. But Jim didn't leave the topic.

Jim said they are Fah's  God's mothers so they should be present. For previous years they all got excuses but this year Jim said if they don't come, she will be very mad at them, even she will looked for new friends.

Sam doesn’t want to think about the topic of children, if she think she had heartache, its like it opened her wound. She doesn’t know why but she has some uncertainty in her mind. She try to avoid the topic as much as possible.

"Sam looked at me" Jim said, Sam meet her eyes with her friend,  she continues
"Are you scared of kids?"
"What??"
"You changed your aura when I mention about kids"
"Don't take me wrong, I love Fah very much for your record"
"I am not talking about Fah, I said in general way.
Your aura changed around little kids and always try to avoid the topic"

Sam try to buried her thoughts that includes little kids, some mistakes of her life play infront of her eyes. She know the memory will hunt till her last breathe.

In order to end the conversation,  she just said yes that she will be at School on Mother's Day on 12 August to support Jim.

"Oii, I am happy now, I know Fah will be happy to hear the news" Jim said smiling from ears to ears.

Sam wake up early on the Mother's day, she just laying on bed for while, thinking how her life is so lonely, gloomy, heartache, nothing could make her happy, doesn't want to meet new person.

It's like someone control her life, most importantly her heart.

She took a long sigh and ready for the day. If she didn't go to NewPath School, Jim will kill her for sure. She doesn't want to be death soon.

Anyway, she will support her friend, her friends is always stand for her.
She put a simple shirt and pants, looked at mirror before she start her day.

At 8, she reached the school gate and called Jim, and asked where to come. Jim told her to come to the School auditorium, that located on north side of the school campus.

It's not difficult to search as the school campus is not big.
When she reach the auditorium after spending few minutes in restroom.

Her friends are already present there, they were sitting in third row. Sam tooked her seat that her friend kept for her. She looked at her friends with knitted eyebrows.