Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1

5 years ago

Sam came out of her car and went towards the bar. She want to loose herself and get drunk, her head is so heavy.

After a shot, she came to backdoor for a cigarette. She just enjoying her time but disturb by group of people. She heard shouting from people, she can hear both men and women voice.

She doesn't want to intervine, but her feet dragged towards the sound and came to know there is old man, with three young men, with a young girl.

"Leave me please" The girl is pleading

She saw the girl start dragging without her will towards a van by two men, first Sam try to ignored what is happening in front of her eyes but couldn't.

"What is going here?" She asked

The girl remove herself from the men's grabbed and run towards her, stand behind her.

"Who are you to interfere? Hey lady just go, mind your business" The old man said

"Why you are dragging her against her will"
"I am her father, I can do whatever I want"

Sam looked at the girl, she is still in shocked, her eyes are wet. She felt pity for the young girl.

"You can't forced anyone like this" Sam said

"Hey move aside, otherwise it won't be good for you too" One of men said

They try to come towards them, Sam need to think fast so she asked

"Ok wait, what is her fault, why you want to dragged her"

"Haaaa, her father here took a lots of money from our boss, so we are taking his daughter, she will pay by working for us"

One of the man said nodding towards old man, Sam know the old man is quite drunk, from the look she know he is heavy drinker.
She though what kind of father he is selling her daughter. She shake her head.

She know they are dragging the girl to be prostitute.

"How much?" Sam asked, everyone eyes is on her
"100,000 bhat" one of men said
"Ok, I will give your money, leave her"

Sam picked out her phone and call her secretary to bring the amount in 15 minutes.
After receiving the money, the men went. Only the father and daughter left with Sam.

The old man looked towards Sam, and laugh

"You must be a crazy lady, to pay that much for her, for a slut, you can enjoyed her, like mother like daughter, a slut".

Then he looked towards the girl
"Don't come to my place, go somewhere. You are not even my blood"
Then the old man went towards the street.

Sam doesn't know what to do, so she bring the girl to a nearby restaurant, let her sit and call the waiter and order food for the girl. The girl looked so thin, like she doesn't eat properly for while.
The girl didn't touch the food. She just sit still, Sam know many thought might run in girl's head about what happened before.

Sam clear her throat
"Uhh, what is your name?"
"Mon" The girl replied in weak voice

"Uhh Mon, eat something, don't worry, nothing will happened to you"

Mon looked at Sam eyes, Sam can see the girl is hurt, her eyes is swollen and red.
So she continues

"Eat something, you will be OK"

Mon nod with weak smile on her face and start digging the food.

"Uhh, where you live, Is that old man your real father?"
"No, he is my step father"
"Your mother?"
"She is no more"
"Sorry, Do you have any relative, where you can stay?"