Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

5 years ago continued

One night, around mid night Mon's door knocked continously, she wake up and opened, Sam is on other side of door, she is drunk. But she can stand on her own, as soon as Mon opened the door, Sam looked at Mon from head to toes, after few seconds she bragged into the room and reach for Mon face and start kissing. 

Mon losses her track, she doesn’t know what to do, how to behave, should she pushed Sam or not.

But Sam didn't leave her, she move Mon towards the bed and she is on top of her.
Mon didn't reply the kiss, she doesn’t know is it because she never kissed someone before or she is in shocked state. Either way she didn't answered Sam kissing.

Sam murmuring between kisses
"Why are you not replying my kiss"
"Uhh Khun Sam ,, I.. I.. "
"Are you not a slut, why you are not replying, Is it because I am a women, but don't worry I have something every woman wants, I know how you looked at me, your eyes is all over me, don't deny"

Mon can feel something on her from Sam's crotch. Mon like Sam with all her heart, she fall for her from first moment she saw Sam.

How Sam stand for someone like her, where no one want to be her side, paying such huge amount for her. Make her live in her house. Buying her clothes to wear.

"Haa Khun Sam, I am not what you think"

Sam smile,
"Yeah everyone say that" Sam sigh
Then try to move away from Mon.

But Mon pulled towards her and locked the lip. She doesn't want to reject Sam.

"Oh you want this huhh"

Sam move her hand towards Mon's breast and squeeze there over the fabric, Mon moan on the touch.

Then her hand move towards Mon short waistband and pulled down, remove in one goes including her panties. That make Mon half naked under her.
Sam bite Mon's lower lip and shoved her tongue inside Mon's mouth.

She move her body then unzipped her pants then throw somewhere, she is on her boxer, that too she remove and throw somewhere and bring out her member, that erect for God sake.
Mon saw a Dick for first time in her life for real.

She gulped, Sam saw changed in Mon's eyes. Sam just rolled her eyes, thinking Mon got scared by seeing what's in front of her.

Its always like this, her exes dumped her knowing she has her member. What can she do, if she born like this. People think she is despicable.

"Uhh I know, now you will think I am despicable " Sam said
"Ohh... No Khun Sam it's not like that, I ...I never been..."

Sam didn't let complete Mon words, she try to move from her but Mon grabbed her hand and pulled towards her.

Mon think atleast she can give what her Khun Sam want. Khun Sam's member need to get laid.

She hold Sam's Dick and caress with her hand then try to put inside her, but she couldn't how to do.
Sam just straddle over her, Mon body got goosebumps with their skin touch. Sam opened Mon's leg widely, she is in-between adjust her position. She just put tip of her member on Mon's entry and Mon is already wet by seeing Sam's big guy.

With help of her left hand Sam insert her Dick into Mon's center, first it couldn't penetrate, but second time it succeed.

Mon wince, it's like her muscle is tearing by penetration, but didn't complain about it, she just bear the pain. This pain is nothing compared to her actual pain of her life.