Chapter 21 - She Is My Life

They were standing in the hallway, Mon try to free from Sam's hand
"Please removed your hand" Mon said
"Mommy please, let's talk"
"What to talk huuh"
"Please, I am begging you"
"OK, I need a good explanation "

Sam bring her wife to the sofa and let her sit, Sam doesn’t know what to say, where to start, even she doesn’t have any idea.

"OK start talking" Mon said
"Baby, I really have no idea about it"
"How ?? How??"
"Because I don't know"
"That's not an appropriate explanation"
"I know, its not appropriate, but believe me. I will never cheat on you"

Mon sigh, try to move from the sofa, but Sam is fast, she pulled Mon towards her make her sit on her lap, then she changed their position, Mon back is on sofa and she is on top of her wife.
Mon turn her face on her side, Sam grabbed Mon's chin and make her look in the eyes

"Mommy, looked at my eyes, you will know"
"Don't make me hate you, Khun Sam"
"Ahh.. Khun Sam, yes yes"
Sam smile sarcasticly, then looked at her wife

"OK, you can hate me, whatever you want. But I am not cheating on you"
"Then what is that in your car?"

"Till now I don't have any explanation, I will looked for it.
Baby, you know what I am very sad that you think I am cheating on you. Just think, Its better I die than cheating on you. You don't know how much I love you, I can give my life for you if you asked."

Sam said running her tears down on cheek, she slowly move from Mon, then sit on the corner of the sofa. Sam heart is broken into pieces. She pulled her leg up and put her hand around it, thinking where that panty come from?
She looked at her wife, who is already went towards the guest room.
Sam took a deep breathe. 

She has been running her mind, for the previous day, where she have been, where she went, its been week that the family didn't have an outing day.

Sam head is about to explode, how that red panty came in her car, she need to know.

After running around her mind, she saw a possibilities

(3 days ago) Flashback

Sam is just sitting in her office, she came early as she has so many file to review, even she want to spend time at home with her favourite peoples.

She is going through a lots of file,
Suddenly, the door knock
"Come in"
"Hi Sam" Tee said, entering Sam office
"What you want Tee, don't you know I am busy"
"What, can't I came to meet my friend"
"You can, but don't you have any work?"
"You know about me Sam, I don't work"
"Ohh Someone is bragging their parents money"
"Hey you have more money than me"

Suddenly Tee got a call, after talking for while, she kept the phone

"Sam"
"Uhmm"
"Give me your brand new car key"
"What Tee?"
"Your sister-in-law call me, asked me to dropped her at mall"

"What Tee? I have to get back for lunch"
"Hey, it won't take time, just I want to show your car around"
Sam just rolled her eyes and gave the key to her friend.

"Don't be late"
"Don't worry"

After 3 hours, Tee came back saying she meet her crazy ex while returning back.
Sam said it's late for her to go home to have lunch with her wife, Tee teased her how Sam is simp for her wife.

End of flashback

Sam can breathe a little, she had to asked Tee. She called Tee number but it's goes missed call.
She try again and again but, there is no answer. She asked her other friends but they also don't know about Tee.
Sam looked at her watch, its already midnight.