Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny

WARNING  ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Sam's front is pressed against Mon's back, her lip is on Mon's nape, her hand is roaming the body. Then she move towards  Mon's ears and said in low voice

"Baby, can I confessed something"
"Uhmm" Mon turn her body facing Sam

"I never forget about you for last 5 years, I think about you most the time, you may not believe me but you hunt me every single day, I don't know what to do, I was helpless. I couldn't share my pain with anyone, because no one know about it. But thank God, when I saw you on the stage that day. Its like I got hit by lighting.

My friend set up lots of girls, but I never wanted to meet anyone. Its like you took my heart with you without my knowledge, when you left. I don't have interest in anyone.

I don't know how precious you are to me that time, but after you left, everything seems empty, like something is missing from my life. Even I realized later, that 4 month with you, was so precious to me. But I was too late.

That time, when you said you were pregnant, I was scared and I lied to you, I know my ex won't come back but I lied to you. I was so stupid.
You must suffered alone, I am so sorry.

But I wished and I prey everyday, that one day I could met you and the baby"

"Teerak, I don't want to deal in past, as Dad said we can't changed it. But now we are here.
For your information, I like you from the day I saw you for first time, you were so lovely, you helped me, even you don't know me.
If I don't meet you that day, I may end up as a prostitute. You save my life.

What we did was not only your fault, I want to do it with you, you are not forcing me. I know I was young, but I want to kept your gift, a beautiful gift. So don't think otherwise. Lets try to see positively"

"Uhhmm, you are so sweet, baby. You never judge me, I can be myself with you, even you know I was born uhh"

"Intersex" Sam nod, Mon continued

"Why would I, everyone is different, thats make who we are, I don't see any difference in you, you are you, handsome and beautiful and I love you"

Sam reach for Mon's lip, gave a passionate kiss, her tears fall to hear Mon's words
"I love you too, you are an angel on the earth"
"Haah"
"You are baby, you are" Mon smile

"So no other thought, Lets live our life together and happily with our daughter"

"Yeah, I would love to. I want to see you first when I opened my eyes, and want to see you last before I close my eyes"
"Ok, thats easy" Mon smile
"Uhmm"
"Ok, lets sleep, you have to wake up early"
"Uhmm"
After giving a kiss on lip, Mon turn around then try to sleep.

Sam couldn't sleep and she wrapped her hand around Mon's belly and caressing. After few second she slipped her hand under Mon's top, then she move her hand upwards little by little and that lands on Mon's perfect breast, the skin is so soft, Sam just squeeze the breast.

Mon release low moan "uhh Daddy"
By hearing Mon's moan, Sam's member wake up, Mon can sense the erection on her butt.

Sam just removed her hand from Mon's body and put it in-between her crotch and Mon butt.
Mon turn her head and looked at Sam, her face is totally red. Sam couldn't make eye contact with Mon.

"I am sorry" Sam wishper
"Why?"
"Baby you know why, sorry, I will sleep on other side."
Sam get up from bed and try to go on other side of the bed.

But Mon hold her hand, she too get up and said

"Followed me"

Without waiting for Sam answered, Mon slipped through the door. Sam looked at her daughter who is sleeping soundly, then she move her feet and went towards door, she just closed the door behind her.
She is crushing herself, she though because of her perverted manner, Mon will make her sleep somewhere else.