Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife

As days goes by, their marriage is in few days. Mr Anantrakul arranged all the necessary arrangement for the ceremony.

Sam and Mon had to talk with their daughter about the whole wedding things.
They were in their daughter room, Little Sam is playing with her dolls.

"Princess, Dada have something to tell you"
"What Dada?"
Little Sam asked without looking at her Dada, she is busy playing her dolls.

"You know, Mama and I are going to get married"

Little Sam looked at her Dada then turn her head towards her Mama, then asked
"Why?"
"Do you know what marriage is?" Sam asked
"Yes, I saw in TV, wearing beautiful dress like princess"

"Uhmm, Mama and Me are going to get married, so that we can promised to live together"

"Dada, we live together you, Mama, me"

"Yes we are princess, but.. " Sam doesn't how to explain to her daughter

"Bunny, do you want your Dada to go away with some other kids and with their mother" Mon asked

"No no no. I want my Dada. " Little Sam went towards Sam and wrapped around Sam's neck with her little hand.

"Then Mama and Dada need to get married, to be together forever" Mon said

"Ok, but I want to see"
"Yes you will be there with us"

Sam looked at Mon, She thought her wife is so smart, just come directly to the point.

Mon just winked at her, Sam put her hand above her heart, just fall her back on the ground. Mon laugh, Little Sam looked at her Dada and just ignored, she doesn't know what is going on there.

They went for wedding dress shopping
Sam went with Tee and Jim,
"Oii stupid, are you going to settled on that one? I am tired" Jim asked with loud voice.
Sam had been trying lots of suits and Tuxedo before.

"Jim, stop shouting, I can hear you clearly. And stop using that words, ok. I am going to have a wife, and don't call me stupid infront of my wife" Sam said

"Oh sorry sorry, you are no more stupid, you are just smart ass, who know how to get a beautiful girl"
Sam just smile

"Hey Jim, don't tease her anymore, you know Mon will kick your ass" Tee said

"Haiiiih. Ok ok.. ahh Sam did you get laid with your wife to be, you are too calm, this is not your normal character" Jim asked

"I don't share my personal information with others, you know"

"Uhmm you are not denying, so you definitely sleep with her ...uhmm"
Sam smile shaking her head, She just finish putting her outfit.

"Ok enough of your theory, How do I looked?"
She just swing the curtains that's in-between them. As her predict Jim put her hand in her mouth, Tee just smirk.

"Sam you are just perfect" Tee said
"Oi stupid, oh sorry Sam, Mon must be needing a fan when she saw you"

Sam smile, she look at the full length mirror, she satisfied with it.

She looked good in the ivory tuxedo suit, with white shirt, and with black Oxford shoes. She looked so classy.

Meanwhile, Mon is with Yuki and Kade. Kade volunteer that's she will go with Mon.
Mon is looking for off white gown, she doesn't get what she want, she just sigh.

"Mon, why don't you look for off shoulder"
Kade told her
"Won't it be too much skin Phi, I never wear off shoulder" Mon asked with concerned

"Oh Mon, you are just a kid, Trust me, just try, nothing is loose in trying"
"Ok"