Chapter 13 - I Love You

WARNING  ⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

As soon as they enter, Sam locked the door then hold Mon's body tightly from behind.

She make Mon turned around and linked their lips. Then lift up Mon's body on her, Mon's wrapped her hands on Sam's neck, legs on Sam's waist.

Sam move forwards to the bed and lie down on the bed, she is on top, they never leave their mouth from each other.

Sam start to move her hand on side of Mon's perfect body, try to memories all the curve like a map.
Mon also move her hand up and down on Sam back.

Sam move her lip on Mon's neck tracing Mon's skin with her tongue, sucking the pulse point. Mon moan.
She slipped her hand under Mon's top and reach for boobs, both hand cupped each and squeezed hard

"Ahh Daddy ahh"
"Ummm"

Mon sense Sam's member on her pelvic, she closed her eyes.

Sam just move her lip on Mon's lip and and insert her tongue.

Sam didn't go further than kissing. So Mon know Sam won't cross the line.

"You can remove my clothes, Daddy"
"Its ok, Kissing you is enough for now"
"I want you to undress me"

Sam looked at Mon in the eyes, Mon just nod
"Anyway we are going to get married soon, and this won't be our first time"

"Baby, I know this won't be our first, but we can take it slowly"
"Yes we can but, I don't want to waste more time, just go for it"

Sam hold hem of Mon shirt, Mon just move little so that it can be easily removed, Mon is on her bra, Sam move her hand on back of Mon and unclaspe it, then remove it.

Sam skip a heartbeats to see Mon's perfect round boobs, its bigger as Mon was breastfeeding their daughter.
Sam saw Mon's breast before but never study, now it's time for her to memorised every detail of  it.

Sam move her hand across Mon's chest, just give message, swril the nipple in-between her fingerd and gave full attention on both.

"Baby, you are so beautiful, Everything about you is craft of God, its too perfect"

Mon gulped, pulled Sam towards her.
Sam move on left breast and put it in her mouth, then suck hard swril her tounge around nipple, that got harden in process.

"Ahhh Daddy ahh"

After giving attention,  Sam move on the right one, giving equal attention.
Mon is shivering under her.

After giving time to Mon's boobs, Sam move her mouth southward, lick Mon's stomach then bellybutton, then reached waistband of Mon's shorts.

She looked at Mon, Mon nod her head. Sam pulled down both shorts and panty at a time.
Now, Mon is naked in front of her.

"Oh Baby, ahh,, there is no word to express your beauty"
Sam start kissing Mon's milky skin., after giving much attentions on each part, she reach for Mon's lip again.

"I am saying again and again, you are so beautiful, Mommy"

Mon smile,
"I like how you call me Mommy, its sexy"
"Uhmm, then I will call you, Mommy"

"Ahh I am naked and why you still wearing lots of clothes"

Sam smile, she move herself try to undress , but Mon stopped

"Let me" Mon help Sam remove her tops and bottom.

Mon push Sam, she is on her back Mon sit on Sam belly, bend down and start kissing Sam's body, Mon give lots of hickey on Sam body. Mon try to move towards Sam's cock, but Sam stopped her