Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

The newly wedded couple enter their house, Sam hold Mon's hand walking towards their room.

They had long and tiring day, so they want to fresh up first before going to bed.

Sam went first, after she fresh up, she is sitting crossed legged on the bed waiting for her wife, she is in her white loose t-shirt and black shorts.

She smile at the thought of calling Mon her wife.

After few minutes, Mon came out of bathroom wearing knee length black satin nightgown. She looked so beautiful and sexy at same time, Sam bite her inner cheek seeing her wife. Her heart felt warmth.

Mon move towards her, climbed up the bed, reach for her lip, give a peck on her lip.

Sam hold Mon's hand, bringing towards her and made her sit on her lap. Their front pressed on each other.

Mon put her arms around on Sam's neck, her legs wrapped around Sam's body.

Sam's hand is on Mon's back, cressing slowly up and down, circling.

They looked in each other eyes,
"So, now we belong to each other" Sam said
"Uhmm, from start I belong to you, I don't want any other person than you"
"Really?"
"Yes"

Sam smile,
"Are you sure, you don't want to go for honeymoon, my wife" Sam asked her wife

"Uhmm, you know Daddy, honeymoon is just a trip or vacation, to have romantic or intimate moments.
But I think, we don't have to be somewhere to be romantic, all I want is here in front of me.
And I don't want to leave our daughter for long, you know I never leaved her since she came out of me"

Sam gulped, she felt pain in her heart thinking Mon must go through alot when she was having her daughter.

Mon saw, changed in Sam eyes, she grabbed Sam's chin and make her looked in the eye
"What happened Daddy?"
"You must go through a lot having our princess "
"Why not, but at same time, I was happy to see her lovely face, she make me happy, make me smile, I never regret for my decision. Ok leave this topic, now we are together."

"Uhmm "
"Ok what we were talking about"
"Honeymoon"
"Umm ok, I don't need to be somewhere to be romantic, I just need you on my side"

Sam just reach for Mon's lip and trace her lip, along Mon's,

"You are something Mommy, a rare one"
"What a rare one?"
"You are one of a kind"
"Don't tease me"
"I am not teasing, Why you are so good?"
"Ahh Daddy don't talk funny. Ok but we can go for a trip, Me, you, our Bunny"

"Yeah, I would love to, Ok I will make a plan for an overseas trip for our little family soon"
"Ok"

Mon move her hand on Sam's face, stroking with her finger. She move towards Sam's forehead, give a kiss there, then her lip trace towards Sam's eyes, give a kiss there, then move towards tip of Sam's nose, give a kiss there, then lastly land on Sam kissable lip.

Sam immediately reply her wife's kiss. Their tongue intewine, move slowly like a rhythm of dance, in process their saliva mixed. After few minutes, they move away for air.

"What you want Mommy?"
"What is it about Daddy?"
"I will give you anything you want."
"What, you gave me everything, I lack nothing"
"Ok, tell me what you want to do in your life most?"

Mon just think
"Uhmm, when I was young, I was very fond of study. I want to go to college, go to university, I love to read but , What can I do, after high-school, my mother got sick, and you know my step father, I couldn't go to college. I learn how to speak English, myself reading and listening. My mother said, my father was British citizen, and I love to speak his language too."