Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You

"Mama we are home"
Sam announced when she enter with her daughter.
"Mama" Little Sam called her mother

But Mon didn't answered. They went towards bedroom, she is not there too, then they went to check the study room, there Mon is sleeping, her hand is under her head, on the table.

Sam asked her daughter to wait in her room, saying she will come there soon to change the school dress. Little Sam nod her head and went towards her room.

Sam picked up her wife, bring towards the bedroom. Mon move a little and snuggling towards her more.

After she put her wife on bed, kissed on her forehead, then towards her baby bump, that is bigger day by day and gave a sweet kiss there
"Hello baby, Dada is home"

Mon is entering her 7 months. She can't move around fast and freely, and its high time for emotional rollercoaster too.

Sam need be carefully in every steps otherwise it's leads to Mon's crying. Mon felt tearful easily and easily irritated even with small things too.
Sam is worried, it not good for the baby.

Sam make Mon sleep, then she fresh up ,spending time with her daughter.

Mon is with Little Sam, she is playing with her dolls, they were on a field. Mon called her as it's about to rain.
But Little Sam didn't listen to her mother, she just continue to play.

On other side, she saw her wife, talking with a woman, Mon couldn't see the face of the woman. Sam is enjoying there, smiling and talking, even she put her hand around the woman's shoulder.
Mon want to start a war with her wife, she try to move from her chair but couldn't.

"Mon, sweetheart" Mon turn around
"Ma" Mon start to cry, her mother sit next to her

"Where have you been Ma, why you left me alone? I have been missing you so much"
Mon talk in between her cry.

Mon's mother show her best smile,
"I never left you in first place, I am always with you. How could I leave my little angel alone"
"But you never come to me"
"Remember, I am always with you."

Mon looked at her mother, she is so beautiful, bright. She never saw her mother this beautiful.

"Ma, you looked so beautiful, last time I saw you, you were in poor health condition"

"Everything is good now, I met your Pa too"
"What?? Didn't my Pa already in heaven?"
"So do I?"

Mon smile,
"Ma, Don't talk funny, you are sitting next to me. Ma, I am happy that you are good now, I am sorry I couldn't take you to good hospital, when you were sick, I was helpless"

"You did everything you can, don't think like that my sweetheart"
"I missed you Ma, please don't leave me again"
"I already told you, I never leave you in first place, but looked at you, you all grown up had a family, you have caring wife, lovely daughter"

"Huuh, I will kill her, see my wife is flirting with some woman, didn't listen to me, and my daughter didn't listen to me, Ma"

Mon's mother laugh,
"It's all in your head, sweetheart. What you see here is just your projection, that's why they don't listen to you. But in reality they love you very much."

"How do you know Ma, are you my projection too"
"What you think, I listen to you, even talking to you my dear"

"Yeah, I love you very much, Ma, please don't go"
"I love you too, but you don't need me anymore, you have your wife, who love you, who take care of you, give you everything and your lovely daughter, one more is coming too"

"Ma, you know all these"
"Yes, thats why I told you, I am always looking upon you"
"Ma, she love me, but still people can change right?"
"Yes, people can change, you change her in better way, she won't leave you in anyway"