Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family

"Happy birthday, Princess"
Little Sam birthday already came, she is so happy to see all the decorations and colorful balloons that is hanging around the house.

Her Dada bring a cake, there has princess Elsa on top of it.
"Woow, Elsa"
"Yeah for our princess"

Grandpa, Grandma and aunties came with lots of toys, branded clothes, Mon is worried about it as they all are pampering their Little one.

Little Sam is smiling from ear to ear, as everyone sing her happy birthday song.
Sam help her daughter blows out candle, then let her cut the cake.

Little Sam had birthday before, that's little celebration with her Mama and aunt Yuki. Never go for grand one.
It's new to the little one, but she is very happy with her Dada organizing her birthday.

After, the celebration, Mon is sitting on the sofa, as she can't stand for long, next month is her due date. Baby may come anytime next month.

She looked towards her wife, Sam is smiling showing all her teeth, holding their daughter, playing with her.

Mon thought she is so lucky to have Sam in her life, whatever she called her family come from Sam side.
The only person that come from her side is Yuki.

Sam's family love her like their own blood. Mon smile, thought who can be more lucky than her. Even she missed her mother, she is happy with her family, her love ones, who love her unconditionally.

Little Sam running towards her, showing all the gifts she got from her favourite person. Mon smile widely and listen what her daughter is explaining. Little Sam is just blabbering on and on.

Mon looked at her wife, who is talking with Yuki, there is no doubt that Mon loved her wife with all her heart, but she loved her more and more, knowing how Sam took care of her in every possible way.

After blash birthday party, Little Sam is already on bed after tired day.
The couple gave good night kisses to their daughter. 

After Sam locked the room, Mon push her aggressively, shove her mouth on Sam's.

Sam back is against the door.
"Oh easy, tiger be gentle"
Sam said in-between the kiss, holding Mon's belly.

"I just want you badly, Daddy"
"I want you too, Mommy"

They try to dominant each other, Sam let her wife win, she know Mon want to be dominant. Sam just picked up her wife in bridal style and move towards the bed.
They never leave their mouth from each other.

Sam put her down slowly on the bed, Mon is on her back, Sam is just hovering above her, but she is carefull with the baby bump.

Sam move her hands on Mon's body cressing each part of it. She remove Mon's top, move her hand on Mon's boobs.

Sam loves Mon's boobs, its become so beautiful and full due to hormonal changes.

She move on Mon's baby bump, kiss there, she can see the baby move, she touch there

"Little one Dada want to meet, not only Dada, everyone is waiting for you, and please don't give Mama hard time. If you listen to me now, I will give you everything you want when you grow older"

"Daddy, what we talk about spoiling our children"
"Hey Mommy, I am rich, you, our children I will give you whatever you guys want"
"Ohh someone is bragging here"
"Yes, whatever I have is yours"
"I don't want other things, I want you only, come take me to heaven"
"As you wish my queen"

Sam moved Mon slightly and removed her bottoms, make Mon naked.
Sam is careful with her every movement, as not to give pressure on Mon's belly.

Then Sam just throw her shirt and boxer, get herself naked. If she wear any clothes Mon will kill her.