Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Mon hold Sam's hand, lead towards the door, Sam just grabbed the car key from the bowl, that is on the tool, near the door.

They went towards their garage, then reach Sam's car.
Sam opened the passanger door, recline the seat on back for more space. She tooked a towel from back seat, put it on the passanger seat.
Then she just hopped on the passanger seat.

Her hand reached for Mon's pulled towards her.

Mon climbed on top of Sam and straddle her facing each other. She placed her knees directly beside Sam leg's. Sam is in-between her legs.
Then, Sam just opened the rooftop.
Mon looked at her wife and blinked

"Oh Baby, it will give more space for our head"
"Ok Daddy"

Sam pulled her wife closer towards her. Their front pressed on each other.
"Baby, are you comfortable"
"Yeah more than, just kiss me" Mon smile

Sam reach her lip on Mon's, they had hot kisses, Sam hand is roaming on Mon's body, Mon just wrapped around Sam's neck.
They had been kissing for some time, their tongue intertwined, try to dominant each other, but Sam win.

Afterwards, Sam move her lip towards Mon's neck, trace her tongue, shuck Mon's pulse. Her hand slipped under Mon's tops, just pulled up the Bra, make Mon boobs free.

"Daddy just removed all"
"Won't you be cold"
"You are here, to hold me. Anyway we will be hot"

Sam just removed Mon's tops and bra at same time. Mon got chill when her naked body touch the air.
Sam just grabbed Mon's boobs, squeeze hard. Mon just moan on Sam's ear.

Sam bring Mon body closer to her, move her head towards Mon's left breast, then put in her mouth, Suck hard. Sam can trace her wife breast milk
"Ahh Daddy"
"Yes Mommy"

After shucking hard for few minutes,  Sam just mover her mouth to other side and did the same thing.
Mon is moaning louder.

"How much you love me?" Mon asked in-between her moan
"There is nothing to compare how much I love you, Mommy, I love you with all my heart"
"Uhmm, me too Daddy ahhh"

Sam just looked up at Mon, her lip has trace of milk, then she licked her lip. Sam looked so hot doing that.
"Ahh Daddy, you looked so hot"
"For you only"

Sam just move Mon a little up and remove Mon's bottom. Mon is totally naked above her. Her hand move towards Mon pussy, she play a little bit there with her fingers.
"Daddy I need you now"

Sam move herself a little, then stripped down her pants and boxer together, make her cock free, than sit again comfortably holding Mon's naked Butt.
She bring Mon's pussy towards her shaft.

"Baby, is the position comfortable, I know the space here is limited"
"Yeah no problem, just go on"

Sam left hand hold her Cock, then put towards Mon's pussy, then start penetrating inside Mon
"Ahhh Daddy"

After putting inside Mon.
"Now, you are inchange Mommy, you can fuck me whatever way you want"

Mon start to move her body, gently rocking back and forth. Mon take full control of the rhythm and speed of movement.

Mon hold Sam shoulder tightly while rocking back and forth on Sam cock.
Sam also thrusting from the bottom, helping her wife, stimulating their movement in rhythm.

"Ahh Dady  ahhh, fuck"
"Mommy looked at me"
"Uhmmm"

Mon meet her eyes with Sam, that is full of love
"I love when you are in control" Sam said while thrusting, Sam right hand cupped Mon's boobs and her left hand play with Mon's clitoris.
As she play with clitoris, Mon move closer her upper part of body and press their body as one.