Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry

Mon asked Sam to followed her if she want to talk. She want to know what Sam want from her.
She think why Sam thought herself as invisible. How could a body like Sam be missed in any situation.

Mon know Sam from head to toes. Even  Sam put cap and mask on her face, her body stand out easily.

Sometime, Mon smile how an adult like Sam behave like a teenager, stalking her, followed her and her daughter everywhere. How Sam turned around her face in instant not to be recognized.
It's funny to see like that.

Sam just followed them quietly. Little Sam looked back at her time to time while walking with her mother.
When they reached first floor, Mon stop at the door that has sticker No 18.

Mon rummaged through her bag, looking for the keys. Both Big and Little Sam are standing silently, stealing glances at each other.
Sam try to interact with the little one, before that Mon unlocked the door and went inside. Little Sam followed her mother and they are looked something in the grocery bag.

Mon asked Sam to come inside the room, and asked her to sit on the couch. Sam went inside and sit on the couch without giving much thought.

The room is not big but comfy, there is a door that lead to bedroom as she saw a bed through the ajar door. Next to that there is a small kitchen.

Sam just looked around the room, silently sitting there.

Little Sam move towards the couch, roaming her eyes where Sam is sitting, her left hand is holding a lollipop.

Sam smiled at her but little one didn't returns her smile.
Little Sam just looked at her with side eyes and her little feet move towards her mother, who is busy picking up toys that are scattering on the floor.

Sam looked at them, the Little one is saying something to her mother ears but Sam couldn't hear. Mon nod her head a little, then they move towards her.

"Uhhmm Khun Sam, please move"
"Whattt???"
"You must be sitting on her penguin, she is mad"
"Huuh sorry!!!"

Sam immediately sit up and came to know, she sat on a stuffed penguin that she gave to the little one few days before.

"Ohh, No, No.. I am so sorry" Sam said

Little Sam move towards the couch and pick up the penguin and went towards the bedroom pouting her little mouth. Mon smile a little at her daughter, shake her head.

After she finished picking up the toys, Mon came with a glass of water, put on the table and sit next to Sam

"What you want to talk about, Khun Sam?"
"Mon don't take it negatively, but I need to know something "
"Uhmm. Ok, what you want to know?"
"Is she, is she...."
"Yes, she is yours, Khun Sam" Mon answered even Sam couldn't complete her sentence.

Sam's body got goosebumps, she was so sure that the kid is her but, listening from the person who carry the baby hit her on another level.
Without her knowledge, her tear passed on her both cheek, she wipe it at instant but Mon saw.

"You named her Sam"
"Its short for Samantha, and she is 4, if you want to know"
"Uhhmm" Sam nod her head

After taking a long sigh, Sam said
"Mon, I am so sorry"
"What for?"
"For whatever I did to you"
"Don't worry, what I did is my choice. Khun Sam"

Nothing come out of Sam's mouth, just sitting silently.

"Ok, Khun Sam, you got your answer now,  so what are you going to do"
"What??"
"Now you know that she is your daughter,  what are you going to do? Are you going to take her away from me"
"No no no!!! Mon, why would I do that"
"Ok good to know"
"Mon, I won't do that I promised you. But can I request you something"
"What? Khun Sam"
"Can I, can I be part of her life"