Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister

Mon discharged from hospital, Doctor gave list of medication for one months, asked to eat healthy foods.

Then they came to Mon's place.
Sam is helping Mon walking up the stairs, even Mon said it's fine that she can walk alone. Sam didn't listen.

They reached first floor, a lady was standing near the door, when she saw them, she shouted

"Mon, Where the hell have you been? I was worried"

"Oh hello to you too, Yuki"
Mon just said smiling, Yuki is Mon's best friend, she is happy to see her friend after a month.

"Aunt Yuki" Little Sam called, she ran towards her

"Ohh my little angel" Yuki is holding her niece up, shower kisses on her little face. Then she put little one on floor, rummaged her bag and bring out a chocolate and asking

"Where is my little angel?"
"Here here"
The little one said throwing her hands up.

"Ohh, then come give aunt a big kiss"

Little Sam just give a long kiss on Yuki's cheek, then took the chocolate. Mon went towards her friend and hugged her.

Sam opened the door, then she entered first, followed by her daughter.

After a brief get together, the two friends enter the room, there already Sam is sitting on couch, her daughter is on her lap, eating chocolate.

Sam and Yuki just exchange their glances, they don't know each other. Both might be curious to know who they are as both act like they are so closed to Mon and her daughter.

So Mon saw the situation, took the opportunity and introduced to each other
"Khun Sam, she is my best friend Yuki, Yuki she is Khun Sam"

They exchange smiles, but Mon know Yuki is not happy about the introduction about Sam.

From time to time Yuki looked at Sam, maybe she want to know how Sam is too closed with her neice. She never saw her before, Mon never mentioned anyone called Sam before. Only Sam she know is her neice.

"Ok Mon, I will go to drugstore, please take rest I will do the packing, when I came back"
Sam said to Mon, Mon just hummed and nod her head a little, then she looked at Yuki

"See you, Yuki" Yuki just nod.

"Princess, be good to Mama. I will buy you ice cream"
Sam told her daughter, she is about to leave

"Dada, wait. I want to come too" Little Sam ran towards her

Yuki eyes widen at the word 'Dada', she looked at Mon but Mon just looked other side.

"Princess, be with Mama, I will come soon" Sam told her daughter
"No no Dada, I come with you"

"Khun Sam bring her with you"

Mon told Sam, she need lone time with Yuki, otherwise Yuki will kill her in any time with her look.

"Ok lets go princess"

Both Sam left, Yuki looked at Mon. Mon know Yuki will bombarded with questions.

First, Yuki asked why she didn't picked her call yesterday. And today, her phone is switch off.

Mon answered she was at hospital, left her phone in the room.
"Hey are you all right?" Yuki asked in worried tone

"Now, I am Ok"

"Thank God, Mon I was so worried, in morning I called Nop, he said you took leave. When I came here, your door was locked too, I don't know what to do. Whom to asked"