Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid

The couple regularly meet their friends. Had lunch, dinner together, sharing about their life.

Sometime, Yuki visit to see Mon and her niece.
"Aunt Yuki" Little Sam ran towards her, she just pick up Little one
"Oh my angel is growing up, look how beautiful you are"

Little Sam smile widely, gave a kiss on her aunt's cheek.
"My chocolate, Aunt Yuki"
Yuki, put her hand in her jacket pocket and bring out a chocolate
"Tada, for my angel"

The best friend were having their chit chat while, Sam and her daughter is cooking in the kitchen.

"Mon you are glowing"
"Really?" Mon smile
"Yes, you are, looked at you"
"I don't know Yuki, but I am really happy"
"Uhmm you deserved it, always be happy"
"Ok, what about you, tell me any new news?"
"Uhmm,,, still the same, busy at work"
"You work so hard, Yuki"
"Yeah what should I do, I am not rich like you" Mon just playfully hit Yuki's shoulder, she continued

"How is your class?"
"Uhmm, yeah it's really good, she took care of me Yuki, I did good thing giving her second chance"
"Yes, you are, you always think positively, Mon. You have big heart"
Mon smile
"Ok wait I have something for you"
"Ok"

Mon left Yuki, after like 3 minutes, she came with a white paper bag that has apple company logo on it, she gave it to Yuki.
"What is this Mon?"
"See whats inside"

Yuki looked inside the bag, there she saw box of iphone 15 Pro Max, Yuki bring it out holding on her hand

"Why you show this to me Mon?"
"It's your Yuki"
"What?"
"Khun Sam bought 2 last night, one for me and one for you"
"What Mon, how could I took this"
"What don't you like it?"
"Its not about that. How could I took this expensive thing"

Mon smile, move towards Yuki and put her arm around Yuki and hold her

"You told Khun Sam that, you are my sister"
"Yeah, you are"
"So it's the gift from me and my wife to my sister"
Yuki smile, hugged her friend
"Thank you"
"No need, I love you"
"I love you too"

After, Sam informed that dinner is ready, they enjoyed the food and time together, Yuki thanks Sam for iPhone, but Sam said it's nothing compaired what she did for them.

Sam plan a vacation for her family, in the ends of year, as there is holidays for Christmas and New year. They are going for 10 days vacation to New York.

Mon told her that they doesn't need to go that far, but Sam insisted that she want to bring her and Little Sam to see the city.

When they landed on New York, its already evening. When they reached hotel, Little Sam is already sleeping on Sam's arm as they had long journey to be there.

Mon also tired as it's her first time to be on plane, that's to, too long journey.
After fresh up, Mon is on bed, and the city is too cold unlike Bangkok.

Sam rang for room service after she came out of bathroom and place the order for her family.
They wake up their daughter and made her eat before sleeping.

"Princess, do you like the chicken?" Sam asked her daughter
"Yes, Dada it's goodd" Little Sam answered chewing the chicken in her little mouth.

"Ok chew properly,  princess"
Little Sam just nod her head, then Sam looked at her wife,
"Mama do you need anything?"
"No no, I am full, Dada"
"Ok then"

After, they cuddle each other on bed, Little Sam is sandwiching between her Dada and Mama.

"Princess, you still want to sleep"

Little Sam slept most of the journey, just nod her head and try to close her eyes. Sam just tickles her daughter, Little Sam giggle and try to move towards her Mama.
But Sam pulled towards her, and tickle more. Mon just smile at them.